MDT Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MDT Question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    May they are special. Like our ARSON units. I have seen ARSON units logged on for years and years. I have been dispatched to a few arson calls and even worked one to a few juvenile x15’s. Where were these ARSON units? Too many cops working here logged on and getting paid, YET they have no caseload, they do not get dispatched, and are not exposed like us. Must be nice.
    They aren’t cops, dumbazz. They’re HCFR investigators. Worry about your own life, you fukcing puzzy azz little b!tch.

Unregistered
    They aren’t cops, dumbazz. They’re HCFR investigators. Worry about your own life, you fukcing puzzy azz little b!tch.
    Oh yeah? Are they not a type of reserve unit? With arrest powers? If not, then why are they fukking logged on as available for calls on MY MDT. Thats right, MY FUKKING MDT. When I look on that MDT, I only want to see my back up. Real cops doing real cop work that are out here with me in the shiit. Why am I investigating arsons and making arson arrests when some assshole is logged in X8 as an ARSON unit getting paid? Its a cushy position reserved for special ones.

You want an example? How about DC who was personal friends with Gee? Care to comment on his career path? On patrol a year? If that? Then straight to agriculture detective? Made corporal and was put back in the AG unit as a cpl? No patrol nights? What ever happened to all that talk about moving supervisors around to make them well rounded? Hypocrite fuks! They stir up supervisors every year or so and move them around because they done want supervisors getting close to us and the protecting us. For the special ones, they don't move them around. That arson position is no different.

Too many people here making easy easy money while we are exposed, short staffed, burned out, and an after thought! Care to comment with facts?

Unregistered
    Some very hard working deputies are overlooked throughout their careers. Some happen to fall into the graces of others and receive the benefits. If DC was a piece of crap, it would have not played out the way it did as he was not friends with DG when he was assigned a detail and met him. DC is a stand up guy and the stars aligned for him. I had a front rower seat to his journey. It does not happen to everyone but he does not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud on this site because he impressed someone, the Sheriff, when they met. Get off him, please, he is a genuine hard working employee that will give you the shirt off his back.

Unregistered
    Some very hard working deputies are overlooked throughout their careers. Some happen to fall into the graces of others and receive the benefits. If DC was a piece of crap, it would have not played out the way it did as he was not friends with DG when he was assigned a detail and met him. DC is a stand up guy and the stars aligned for him. I had a front rower seat to his journey. It does not happen to everyone but he does not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud on this site because he impressed someone, the Sheriff, when they met. Get off him, please, he is a genuine hard working employee that will give you the shirt off his back.
    DC may be a nice guy and he just may give you the shirt off of his back. However, that doesn’t mean he should be fast tracked to corporal. Fast tracking someone does them a disservice. Also when someone is promoted they should go back to patrol and pay their dues. In patrol a young supervisor will experience a variety of situations which will prepare them for the next rank.

Unregistered
    Just curious, when was his hire date? You use the term fast tracked. How many years has he been with HCSO?

Unregistered
    He has been on B shift nights in D4 since he was promoted to cpl,
    So get you facts straight before you spread your bile

Unregistered
    WTH is wrong with you? Why would you post something like that on this site? You’re a fukin disgrace.
    Whats wrong is that the OP feels that he or she is not supported, so he or she does not support the agency back by keeping stuff quiet.

Why can some deputies be x6 for hours when other hump calls or cases all day and all night? Thats the true problem you should be questioning in such a asss hurt manner.

Unregistered
    What's wrong is how the original question, WHAT DOES D B M mean? has been hijacked into a discussion about favoritism.
    This happens to every thread on this board and is a symptom of a larger problem. Nothing changes because no one can stay focused on a single problem or issue without allowing someone to sidetrack the discussion.

Unregistered
    What's wrong is how the original question, WHAT DOES D B M mean? has been hijacked into a discussion about favoritism.
    This happens to every thread on this board and is a symptom of a larger problem. Nothing changes because no one can stay focused on a single problem or issue without allowing someone to sidetrack the discussion.
    They purposely sidetrack the issue so that no one gets to the bottom of things. The only way to stop that is to do what you just did, and refocus the posts.

Unregistered
    DC may be a nice guy and he just may give you the shirt off of his back. However, that doesn’t mean he should be fast tracked to corporal. Fast tracking someone does them a disservice. Also when someone is promoted they should go back to patrol and pay their dues. In patrol a young supervisor will experience a variety of situations which will prepare them for the next rank.
    Exactly! You hot the nail on the head.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast