MDT Question
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MDT Question

Unregistered

MDT Question

For those that may know,,,, Ive noticed a sgt on the east side logged out 10-6 D B M ( fairly frequently) any clue what that means?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those that may know,,,, Ive noticed a sgt on the east side logged out 10-6 D B M ( fairly frequently) any clue what that means?
    Daily Bowel Movement

Unregistered
    What shift?

Unregistered
    Ive seen it on A Days when I run a status over there, never answers the radio either

Unregistered
    Ive seen it over there on Day As when I run a status over there, never answers the radio either

Unregistered
    What district?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTH is wrong with you? Why would you post something like that on this site? You’re a fukin disgrace.

Unregistered
    So what does it mean ashole?

Unregistered
    Doing Business Man . GTS that

Unregistered
    May they are special. Like our ARSON units. I have seen ARSON units logged on for years and years. I have been dispatched to a few arson calls and even worked one to a few juvenile x15’s. Where were these ARSON units? Too many cops working here logged on and getting paid, YET they have no caseload, they do not get dispatched, and are not exposed like us. Must be nice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast