I'm retired BSO and I want to Volunteer on patrol

Unregistered

I'm retired BSO and I want to Volunteer on patrol

Ha ha....early April fools joke! I wouldnt go back to that schit hole of an agency if you paid me a million dollars.
    GFY Phony Tony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha ha....early April fools joke! I wouldnt go back to that schit hole of an agency if you paid me a million dollars.
    GFY Phony Tony
    I’m with ya, been retired for 6 years now and you couldn’t pay me enough to come back to that dump of Broward County let alone be a cop again. Good luck sucker’s.

Unregistered
    I’m with ya, been retired for 6 years now and you couldn’t pay me enough to come back to that dump of Broward County let alone be a cop again. Good luck sucker’s.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...employees.html

Unregistered
    Yep, total lawlessness is coming to Broward. It's the end of days folks but hey, Sheriff Tony looks great posing at the gym and grabbing his crotch.
    Did my time.....no chance of ever going back to the worst department in the nation.
    Your health and that of your family is the most important....F BSO!

Unregistered
    Yep, total lawlessness is coming to Broward. It's the end of days folks but hey, Sheriff Tony looks great posing at the gym and grabbing his crotch.
    Did my time.....no chance of ever going back to the worst department in the nation.
    Your health and that of your family is the most important....F BSO!
    Can someone photo shop a pic of Superman and superimpose Phony Tony face on it. He surely believes he is something special. He is just an azzhole.

Unregistered
    Can someone photo shop a pic of Superman and superimpose Phony Tony face on it. He surely believes he is something special. He is just an azzhole.
    Well he is a super azzhole!

Unregistered
    For you guys still working....take care of yourselves and your family. BSO is no family unless you're one of the chosen boot lickers.