What’s next
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What’s next

Unregistered

What’s next

Ok we have driven around aimlessly for 5 days now, what’s next? Can we justify all this salary to just drive around?

Unregistered
    one of us here in south florida contracts this virus and the DD rejoices that there’s one less sworn person to deal with

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok we have driven around aimlessly for 5 days now, what’s next? Can we justify all this salary to just drive around?
    Looking at the numbers from the south I would agree you have done almost nothing. Your normal 4 hour day doesn't seem to cause you an issue and now you are worried about driving around?

Unregistered
    Looking at the numbers from the south I would agree you have done almost nothing. Your normal 4 hour day doesn't seem to cause you an issue and now you are worried about driving around?
    literally hundreds of cases here in dade but you north pukes wouldn’t know this keep playing your numbers game though and doing conference calls from the safety of your office

Unregistered
    literally hundreds of cases here in dade but you north pukes wouldn’t know this keep playing your numbers game though and doing conference calls from the safety of your office
    Typical whiny southie. You hate us cuz you ain't us!

Unregistered
    North rules south drools. Why you think you all got nissans and Malibu’s why we all have SUVs and pickup trucks. North rules!

Unregistered
    Hello DABT staff, has your agency provided testing for you? If so have any of your employees tested positive for this contagion?

Unregistered
    Hello DABT staff, has your agency provided testing for you? If so have any of your employees tested positive for this contagion?
    No and no. From what my Captain said, we won't be tested unless symptomatic. Too much of a shortage plus Doctors, Nurses, and EMS are prioritized before LE, per Dept of Health.

Unregistered
    What do we need testing for? We are not on the front lines. We are driving around solo in our car looking for violators. No one I. My office has gotten out of their car or made contact with anyone in days. This is the best assignment/task we have ever had. Go bless ABT!

Unregistered
    What do we need testing for? We are not on the front lines. We are driving around solo in our car looking for violators. No one I. My office has gotten out of their car or made contact with anyone in days. This is the best assignment/task we have ever had. Go bless ABT!
    We are out making contact with our licensees and doing good work with PD and SO. We have completed all PF training, updated all reports, washed the cars and kept our sanity. All the masks, gloves and hand sanitizer has been passed out and we welcome the next challenge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast