+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    This mailer is in very poor taste considering what Broward county is facing with Covid-19. Believe us Sheriff Tony, the kind of accountability that you're alluding to is sending a message that today's priority is winning an election. It has the same tone as an Israel solicitation. Let me set you straight on something. Right here and right now, the community's concern is the possibility of lawlessness, of deputies out of legitimate fear of infection won't want to intervene if there were to be a home invasion or similar crime. It's time to put politics on the back burner and assure the publc that your deputies have the protection that they need in order to do their jobs. If you don't have the supplies, then huimble yourself to request that the communty drop off these items to the districts. Your campaign needs to reprioritize.

Unregistered

Another mailing today

Are you kidding me team temporary Tony another mailing today what are we gonna get a mailing every day until election day, take care of the deputies do your job I’m paying for it, Broward deserves better

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you kidding me team temporary Tony another mailing today what are we gonna get a mailing every day until election day, take care of the deputies do your job I’m paying for it, Broward deserves better
    Campaign mailings come from his campaign not from BSO. Doesn't interfere with him doing his job when his campaign is handling the politics.

Unregistered

Listen dummy

Dummy Benny mahamud The mailing is from the Broward sheriffs office promoting temporary Tony it’s paid for by the sheriffs office, violation of 62 Dash 11 Dash 15 Florida law

Unregistered
    Tony's the man!! I heard he taught Michael Jackson the crotch grab move!
    You must like it. Since every other cry baby post talks about it. Shut up and run for Sheriff.

Unregistered

Sara

Sara quit servicing the whole department we all know who you are you’re the bagel girl that work for Lynn Marcel

Unregistered
    Phony Tony should be locked up. Jerkoff
    Agree what a disaster who should be in jail.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me BSO, deputies don’t have the supplies they need and your mailing postcards to get you votes you Criminal, your people running that show or worse than Lisa Castillo and Ron Gunzberger put together, the party will be over soon for you believe me.
    What a terrible thing to do, we need good mask and gloves not flyers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12