+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Received Tony’s mailing today

Are you kidding me BSO, deputies don’t have the supplies they need and your mailing postcards to get you votes you Criminal, your people running that show or worse than Lisa Castillo and Ron Gunzberger put together, the party will be over soon for you believe me.

Unregistered
    Tony's the man!! I heard he taught Michael Jackson the crotch grab move!

Unregistered
    Phony Tony should be locked up. Jerkoff

Unregistered

Tax payer money spent

How dare they use taxpayer dollars to do a political mailing from the Broward sheriffs office with our deputies don’t have the equipment they need you people are terrible, what is going on over there

Unregistered
    Who the heck is advising any of these campaigns?

I received Tony's mailer today. In his photo, the expression of " Oh my goodness, I didn't know that was going on..." is about the last thing that voters want to see. Cluelessness and ambiguity brought on chaos during the last administration.The flip side of the flier ( or is it flyer..) suggests that Tony and his rank and file are opposing forces. Not good.

All of these candidates are numbnuts.

Listen people. Enough with your extensive resumes, your 100 years of experience and your promise to " whip these folks into shape." Not one of these is a winning strategy.

Like everyone I know, I'm waiting for a mailer with a candidate who has something to say about how they plan to deal with CRIME in Broward county. And while you're at it, tell us how you will support the troops who bravely put on the uniform everyday.

Be safe y'all.
    HF Holmberg

Unregistered

Finally

I wiped my dirty ass with it and returned to sender.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you kidding me BSO, deputies don’t have the supplies they need and your mailing postcards to get you votes you Criminal, your people running that show or worse than Lisa Castillo and Ron Gunzberger put together, the party will be over soon for you believe me.
    He keeps forgetting he is Only a TEMP. BSO don’t want him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who the heck is advising any of these campaigns?

I received Tony's mailer today. In his photo, the expression of " Oh my goodness, I didn't know that was going on..." is about the last thing that voters want to see. Cluelessness and ambiguity brought on chaos during the last administration.The flip side of the flier ( or is it flyer..) suggests that Tony and his rank and file are opposing forces. Not good.

All of these candidates are numbnuts.

Listen people. Enough with your extensive resumes, your 100 years of experience and your promise to " whip these folks into shape." Not one of these is a winning strategy.

Like everyone I know, I'm waiting for a mailer with a candidate who has something to say about how they plan to deal with CRIME in Broward county. And while you're at it, tell us how you will support the troops who bravely put on the uniform everyday.

Be safe y'all.
    HF Holmberg
    Thanks. Mr K.B.

Unregistered

Bye bye tony

Bye tony, little Scotty your in for an awakening nobody wants you back, vote smart Ret Col Al Pollock

Unregistered

April 11

As of April 11 all SRO will be back on the road. No more in person school this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast