+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
 

Thread: Academy fitness

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Academy fitness

    What are the fitness activities in the academy like? I’m pretty fit but I want to know what to expect

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are the fitness activities in the academy like? I’m pretty fit but I want to know what to expect
    The toughest one is called the "Holloway shuffle". You have to run 2 city blocks with Krisemans ass stuck to your face.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The toughest one is called the "Holloway shuffle". You have to run 2 city blocks with Krisemans ass stuck to your face.
    Ahh, the endless trolls in the forum

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    what about the "Marklin Roll"?

    gotta put on 300lbs of weight and roll to your calls.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what about the "Marklin Roll"?

    gotta put on 300lbs of weight and roll to your calls.
    Is there anyone that can actually fill me in on information about the academy?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    yeah just ask our PBA President GL

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As long as you can park walk and talk and shoot a hoop or too of bakkabaaw with some 14 year old car thieves, you'll be a crime fighter.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yeah just ask our PBA President GL

    GL is not the union president anymore

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yeah thanks for clarifying that LC. You the best! Go gators!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •