Re assignments - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re assignments

Unregistered
    I believe it was ur mom

Unregistered
    Who went where?

Unregistered
    You have got to really appreciate the mentally challenged leader of FMPD. This guy is a joke. I can see how this went down. JG got with DD and said I have a great idea. Let's put SRO'S on the road and put road guys as SRO'S. DD then says thats' a great idea. And JG, your job can be to hang at the station and let people know when lunch is served. If you need me I will be in Ohio. Get ready to have your life turned upside down as FMPD tries to scam FEMA money again. This agency could give two FU@KS about you or your family. You are just an expendable #. Watch how ill prepared they will be. But Instigil can take photos of the command staff eating well and video YD singing uplifting motivational songs as patrol guys are forced to work 12 hour shifts without a break.

Unregistered
    Here is your one mask and mini bottle of hand gel, prepare yourself for 12 on and 12 off,now go to work. Rest assured admin will take care if you, not!

Unregistered
    Are we going to that whole aloha bravo hurricane schedule everyone work thing?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we going to that whole aloha bravo hurricane schedule everyone work thing?
    It’s coming no doubt.

Unregistered
    So transfer officer from patrol to bikes, but move frenchy to cover patrol, seems like the only thing admin is concentrating on is re assignment memos, shame that 2 of new transfers had been on admin leave within last year or so, that's the best we have ?
    Didn’t the fears guy get arrested for dui and was on admin leave for a year but now he’s working intel? Well done Diggs.. way to bring integrity to the department!!!

Unregistered
    Didn’t the fears guy get arrested for dui and was on admin leave for a year but now he’s working intel? Well done Diggs.. way to bring integrity to the department!!!
    You just gotta love good ole' DD. You just cost the city $150k. How about a promotion. You got arrested and were on admin leave for a year. How about a specialty unit spot in intel. You were fired by the county for drugs. How would you like to be the Narc supervisor. Anyone else see the trend? Or am I speaking out of turn because I don't have possession of the red ball!

Unregistered
    You just gotta love good ole' DD. You just cost the city $150k. How about a promotion. You got arrested and were on admin leave for a year. How about a specialty unit spot in intel. You were fired by the county for drugs. How would you like to be the Narc supervisor. Anyone else see the trend? Or am I speaking out of turn because I don't have possession of the red ball!
    You definitely don’t have possession of the red ball... you were going to get your chance for more diversity impartial bias training before corona virus came around! Double D was about to drop another 200k for that training

Unregistered
    Don’t forget we are still waiting to find out the truth about this mystery Freeh report and why those guys were put on leave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast