When it gets bad, who is staying and who is staying home? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like we have our first patrol deputy volunteering for the POD floor because he is a badass and not a little *****! Post your name so we can all cheer you on and celebrate your bravery. Unless that is, you are the littlest ***** of all and too much of a coward to post your name or walk the POD floor and prefer to hide like a puzzy behind your keyboard, again.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
    Why don't you post your name yourself, Mr jail bada$$?

Unregistered
    Yes, bring in the parking lot guards so we can put them in DS pods with 80 inmates for 12 hours. Should be some interesting conversations with their former clients whom they brought in. D&C is an easy job and they are smarter than we are so it should be a pieced of cake for them (or a donut).

Unregistered
    Looks like we have our first patrol deputy volunteering for the POD floor because he is a badass and not a little *****! Post your name so we can all cheer you on and celebrate your bravery. Unless that is, you are the littlest ***** of all and too much of a coward to post your name or walk the POD floor and prefer to hide like a puzzy behind your keyboard, again.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
    Hahahhaha. Oh my God that’s funny. Listen we are sad that your job is so scary. I feel bad that you work in an enclosed environment with bad people. I think it sucks that you work in a jail. But guess what internet tough guy, you picked that career, not me. When exactly do you believe that LEO deputies, real deputies, will work the jail? Let me clue you in. When Hell Freezes Over. And maybe not even then. Because DDC hasn’t even gone to double shifts yet. See that’s when A Shift and B Shift merge. That’s when staffing doubles, or in this case, merges to cover the staffing shortages IF they go below minimum staffing. Way below. Has that happened yet? Nope. Has it even gotten close to happening yet? Nope. Will it happen? Probably not. But if it does, and that is a really unlikely if, rest assured that we will make it work. Until then enjoy your domain, looking up butts and eating in Staff Dining. And if one day you want to walk in our shoes, feel free to get certified and survive the FTO Program. Jailers have a higher than normal wash out rate. That’s because you have to be able to think, problem solve and make hard decisions out here. Those people that are locked up with you were put there by us. Those bad a$$ red dots were put there by us. Those Signal 20’s you have to manage were put there by us. Those idiots who get the restraint chair or Charlie Wing were put there by us. So stuff that in your pipe and smoke that knuckle dragging turn key. I know, I have to guard a parking lot now. Beats your job any day of the week. 🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Just as I thought, coward.

Unregistered
    Hahahhaha. Oh my God that’s funny. Listen we are sad that your job is so scary. I feel bad that you work in an enclosed environment with bad people. I think it sucks that you work in a jail. But guess what internet tough guy, you picked that career, not me. When exactly do you believe that LEO deputies, real deputies, will work the jail? Let me clue you in. When Hell Freezes Over. And maybe not even then. Because DDC hasn’t even gone to double shifts yet. See that’s when A Shift and B Shift merge. That’s when staffing doubles, or in this case, merges to cover the staffing shortages IF they go below minimum staffing. Way below. Has that happened yet? Nope. Has it even gotten close to happening yet? Nope. Will it happen? Probably not. But if it does, and that is a really unlikely if, rest assured that we will make it work. Until then enjoy your domain, looking up butts and eating in Staff Dining. And if one day you want to walk in our shoes, feel free to get certified and survive the FTO Program. Jailers have a higher than normal wash out rate. That’s because you have to be able to think, problem solve and make hard decisions out here. Those people that are locked up with you were put there by us. Those bad a$$ red dots were put there by us. Those Signal 20’s you have to manage were put there by us. Those idiots who get the restraint chair or Charlie Wing were put there by us. So stuff that in your pipe and smoke that knuckle dragging turn key. I know, I have to guard a parking lot now. Beats your job any day of the week. 🖕🖕
    Were you also the same morons that put all of the jaywalkers, trespassers, open containers, suspended licenses, child support, FTA's, VOP's and pot smokers and rolling paper owners in here too? It took a pandemic to get you assholes to stop bringing in half of Pinellas County over bullshit charges.

Unregistered
    Obviously you are not commend staff and not privy to have read the Master Plan of Contingencies. It states that patrol deputies shall fill in the posts at the jail in case of a D&C deputy shortage. As far as you bragging about all the bad boy inmates you arrested, it's pretty easy when it's 5 or 6 on one at gunpoint. It's hand to hand combat at the jail so wimps like you will have a hard time. You may have a numerical advantage or have a one on one or a female partner. We will take your warm bodies anyway and place you geniuses in posts where you are less likely to get butt hurt. Feel better now prima donna?

Unregistered
    As of Tuesday, 287 inmates and 406 staffers in New York City jails have tested positive. Correction officers infected are 30% higher than inmates infected. Let that sink in for a minute.

Unregistered
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-j...-uss-roosevelt

"At least 238 inmates and 115 staff members at the Cook County Jail had tested positive for COVID-19 by Wednesday, according to the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, which operates the facility. The majority of the jail’s approximately 4,500 inmates have not undergone testing, suggesting those figures may not represent the full extent of the outbreak at the facility, The New York Times reported. It is the largest single-site jail in the United States."

Unregistered
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-j...-uss-roosevelt

"At least 238 inmates and 115 staff members at the Cook County Jail had tested positive for COVID-19 by Wednesday, according to the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, which operates the facility. The majority of the jail’s approximately 4,500 inmates have not undergone testing, suggesting those figures may not represent the full extent of the outbreak at the facility, The New York Times reported. It is the largest single-site jail in the United States."
    That's why Bob is refusing to test inmates. So he can claim that "no known cases" exist in the jail. Oh, there are cases alright, but no "known:" cases. lol

Unregistered
    NYC's Rikers Island tally. 319 inmates and 573 staff members infected as of Monday, 4-13-2020. A whopping 254 more corrections officers than inmates became infected and 8 now dead. In Cook County jail (Chicago), s of Tuesday evening, 326 detainees tested positive for COVID-19, including the three detainees who died after contracting the virus. There have also been 196 correctional officers who have tested positive.

It's coming boys and girls!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast