When it gets bad, who is staying and who is staying home? - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a little coward puzzy you are. Go work in an office if ur scared little b!tch!!
    Quick question; are you the same mentally deranged ****head that posts these same comments about everybody but you being a puzzy? Wanting to fight everyone that you disagree with? The person that thinks interpersonal violence is the way to solve all disagreements? If so, you are the worst kind of officer and you need serious mental help. You are a loose cannon that will blow up in this agency's face sooner or later.

I know, I know... you are going to beat me up. LMAO Get some seriously needed help dude.

Unregistered
    What a little coward puzzy you are. Go work in an office if ur scared little b!tch!!
    Go ahead and knock yourself out hard charger! Pull over everyone and go "hands on" as much as you want. Get those stats up to impress Bob! They will put that on your headstone.

Unregistered
    When it comes down to your life, your family's life and your job, oh well, you can always get another job. This is not military combat where you have to go or face a court marshall. It's just a job people, remember that. Take a year off and let this coronavirus pass. Not worth risking your life and your loved ones for a paycheck available at any number of agencies in the state. If you are close to retirement this is a good time to pull the trigger early. Get the hell out and avoid this cluster fuc.
    Then quit. Now is the time because the government is handing out free money. If you don’t immediately quit, you’re full of crap and a liar.

Unregistered
    Then quit. Now is the time because the government is handing out free money. If you don’t immediately quit, you’re full of crap and a liar.
    As a matter of fact I am getting ready to retire soon and it has nothing to do with the money handout. Those who are smart will go as well.

Unregistered
    This is a glimpse of what is to come here in Pinellas. I saw so many PCSO cruisers out and about just about everywhere today. Clearly Bob should be cutting back and not risking so many for so little. And this is just the beginning for NYPD. I expect them to hit 50% down at least. Hundreds will simply not go into work when it gets real bad and bodies line the streets in NYC. We will see a serious number of infected here due to Bob's insistence on "business as usual" and the jail and SAB. Brace yourselves, the worst is still ahead of us all.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nypd...ZTHfOU2Ze8jm2U

Unregistered
    This is a glimpse of what is to come here in Pinellas. I saw so many PCSO cruisers out and about just about everywhere today. Clearly Bob should be cutting back and not risking so many for so little. And this is just the beginning for NYPD. I expect them to hit 50% down at least. Hundreds will simply not go into work when it gets real bad and bodies line the streets in NYC. We will see a serious number of infected here due to Bob's insistence on "business as usual" and the jail and SAB. Brace yourselves, the worst is still ahead of us all.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nypd...ZTHfOU2Ze8jm2U
    Fake fukcing news!!! You won’t see squat for infections, Chicken Little!

Unregistered
    Fake fukcing news!!! You won’t see squat for infections, Chicken Little!
    Yeah, didn't you know? The green uniforms cure Covid-19. It's like Superman's suit. The PCSO is the only agency that does not have to worry one single bit about catching coronavirus. Bob even says the jail is the safest place in Pinellas County. LMAO

Unregistered
    Everywhere but here? Is that the lie you made up, or the lie Bob is telling you?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-de...170439615.html

Unregistered
    First case reported exactly two weeks ago. Now this. Still think the jail is the safest place in Pinellas County Bobby? I don't see you doing any tours.

Between Wednesday morning and Thursday morning, 47 more incarcerated people and 54 more staff members at Rikers Island tested positive for the coronavirus, raising the number of COVID-19 cases in the jail complex to 231 incarcerated members and 223 staff.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-increase.html

Unregistered
    So, Bob knew back on at least the 3-22-20 and kept it a secret from everybody so they would still go to work... Nice Bob. I see how much you care. Now it is official, Covid-19 is inside the PCSO jail and there is no stopping it.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/pinel...BU-DB5aSda3eUA

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast