+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps you should have gotten an office job. Because I’m pretty sure you have a better chance of dying from a car crash or gunfire than from the Coronavirus. And if you think any paycheck alone is worth your life, you’re stupid. If that’s why you came here, your stupid.
    95% of the people at this place came for the paycheck, benefits and pension. The other 5% are idiots.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    95% of the people at this place came for the paycheck, benefits and pension. The other 5% are idiots.
    No the 5% are real cops. The rest are ***** ass scammers afraid of their own shadow. 🖕

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No the 5% are real cops. The rest are ***** ass scammers afraid of their own shadow. 🖕
    100% of Bob's cronies are scammers and double-dippers, not cops.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No the 5% are real cops. The rest are ***** ass scammers afraid of their own shadow. 🖕
    Legends in their own minds.. lmao

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Legends in their own minds.. lmao
    If that helps you sleep better at night, then yeah maybe your right. But in reality you are a fraud. You are the coward. You are stealing a paycheck and just getting by. You are the asshat who has the thin blue line sticker on everything, tattoo and tag on your POV. You have thin blue line BS all over your Facebook page with a bunch of “I’m a first responder” crap too. And in reality that’s all BS. You show up, hide from work, dodge calls and do as little as you can. Good for you hero. What would civilization do without people like you?

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    More first responders members sick, crime down, 911 calls up
    236 members of the NYPD have tested positive for coronavirus and 3,200 members of the force are sick, triple the normal sick rate. At the same time, police statistics show a 25% drop in serious crime. 84 members of FDNY have been diagnosed with coronavirus. 911 call volume has increased dramatically and on Tuesday alone, there were 5,700 calls for medical incidents, a 60% increase.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that helps you sleep better at night, then yeah maybe your right. But in reality you are a fraud. You are the coward. You are stealing a paycheck and just getting by. You are the asshat who has the thin blue line sticker on everything, tattoo and tag on your POV. You have thin blue line BS all over your Facebook page with a bunch of “I’m a first responder” crap too. And in reality that’s all BS. You show up, hide from work, dodge calls and do as little as you can. Good for you hero. What would civilization do without people like you?
    Civilization would be a better place without ****heads like you. You are what gives good cops a bad name. You are the type that appears on those thousands of videos beating people up over nothing. You are the ones that are responsible for the hate people feel towards all LEO's. You are everything that is wrong with policing. You are a troglodyte.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Civilization would be a better place without ****heads like you. You are what gives good cops a bad name. You are the type that appears on those thousands of videos beating people up over nothing. You are the ones that are responsible for the hate people feel towards all LEO's. You are everything that is wrong with policing. You are a troglodyte.
    You’re a weakling and a lifelong victim.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that helps you sleep better at night, then yeah maybe your right. But in reality you are a fraud. You are the coward. You are stealing a paycheck and just getting by. You are the asshat who has the thin blue line sticker on everything, tattoo and tag on your POV. You have thin blue line BS all over your Facebook page with a bunch of “I’m a first responder” crap too. And in reality that’s all BS. You show up, hide from work, dodge calls and do as little as you can. Good for you hero. What would civilization do without people like you?
    This applies to Bob and his minions who are arrogant, corrupt, worthless and incompetent. They do less work than the laziest deputies. Talk about stolen paychecks by a bunch of leeches, especially the double dippers.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No the 5% are real cops. The rest are ***** ass scammers afraid of their own shadow. 🖕
    Oh wow......we have a real man among us!! Why don't you make yourself a "5%er" patch and put it on your load bearing vest to show all the bad guys your advanced level of bad assery. You are clearly the best of the best. 🙄. Too bad they don't have a douche bag emoji. Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •