When it gets bad, who is staying and who is staying home? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    All I know is that if it starts getting bad at the jail I am staying home. Send in the brass and patrol in to work the floors. Or hire G4S. It's not worth getting sick, it's just a job to me. I did not sign up to get killed or get my family killed for a paycheck.

Unregistered
    But everyone else signed up for it? 🤔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I know is that if it starts getting bad at the jail I am staying home. Send in the brass and patrol in to work the floors. Or hire G4S. It's not worth getting sick, it's just a job to me. I did not sign up to get killed or get my family killed for a paycheck.
    What do you mean IF it gets bad??? Chicken Little said it WILL get bad. Go ahead and quit now.

Unregistered
    What do you mean IF it gets bad??? Chicken Little said it WILL get bad. Go ahead and quit now.
    Yeah, don't you know that the 12%-45% anticipated infection rate of police agencies is going to hit everywhere BUT here? We are all safe. Bob said so.

Unregistered
    So the the Publix teen employee, who encounters more people on a eight hour shift than any Leo does, is braver than you are? Getting sick is a legitimate concern, if your scared, quit. Just remember to thank the teen at Publix for his bravery!

Unregistered
    Some people just dont take this virus seriously. Those are ones that spread it. Good sergeant and corporal should be cancel frivolous calls on road

Unregistered
    Correction employee infections and deaths are far outpacing the inmate infections. So far, correction officers have a 75% greater chance of dying than inmates. If you are not scared of this virus, you are an idiot.

At least 273 inmates at city jails and 321 correction staffers had tested positive for COVID-19 as of Sunday, the department said. Four Correction employees and on einmate have died from the disease.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/rikers...onavirus-dies/

Unregistered
    You’re a little b!tch

Unregistered
    You’re a little b!tch
    Looks like we have our first patrol deputy volunteering for the POD floor because he is a badass and not a little *****! Post your name so we can all cheer you on and celebrate your bravery. Unless that is, you are the littlest ***** of all and too much of a coward to post your name or walk the POD floor and prefer to hide like a puzzy behind your keyboard, again.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Unregistered
    So the the Publix teen employee, who encounters more people on a eight hour shift than any Leo does, is braver than you are? Getting sick is a legitimate concern, if your scared, quit. Just remember to thank the teen at Publix for his bravery!
    Publix takes more precautions than the jail and has better safety equipment for its workers. The customers and workers can practice social distancing while inmates and jail staff can't. You obviously don't work the jail floors because you are ignorant of the working conditions.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast