When it gets bad, who is staying and who is staying home? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "We all feel like we are going to get coronavirus". When does the risk to your life outweigh the paycheck?

https://time.com/5808020/rikers-island-coronavirus/
    The “experts” said 2.2 million Americans would die by May 1st. The deaths are at 76,000. What happened, Chicken Fukkin Little?

Unregistered
    The “experts” said 2.2 million Americans would die by May 1st. The deaths are at 76,000. What happened, Chicken Fukkin Little?
    Never heard that one. Most of the estimates for the US were 100k to 200k dead in 2020.

2.2 million dead globally is highly likely. But we will never know because most of the deaths will occur in 3rd world countries who can't accurately track the deaths. Other countries underestimate the death stats for a number of reasons.

Unregistered
    Never heard that one. Most of the estimates for the US were 100k to 200k dead in 2020.

2.2 million dead globally is highly likely. But we will never know because most of the deaths will occur in 3rd world countries who can't accurately track the deaths. Other countries underestimate the death stats for a number of reasons.
    Don't waste your time. They can't think, or do math.

Unregistered

Did you not watch any of the news reports back in mid March?

Here you go: “As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...imate.amp.html

Unregistered
    What do you mean IF it gets bad??? Chicken Little said it WILL get bad. Go ahead and quit now.
    Bob as of today...

A major concern he says, is keeping enough staff healthy to remain operational. The sheriff believes the outbreak began in the records division which forced that department’s entire day shift to be sent home for 14 days.

“If we run out of detention deputy to staff the jail, we have a problem.”

You mean patrol has a problem. LMAO

Unregistered
    Bob as of today...

A major concern he says, is keeping enough staff healthy to remain operational. The sheriff believes the outbreak began in the records division which forced that department’s entire day shift to be sent home for 14 days.

“If we run out of detention deputy to staff the jail, we have a problem.”

You mean patrol has a problem. LMAO
    Hmm. You’re right about that in one way. We have enough retards who were mistakenly transferred from DDC to the Road to backfill your ranks. I’d say 80% of the DDC transfers are knuckle dragging tards. We will start with them first.

Unregistered
    I'd love to go work the jail. I can put my feet up on a desk just as easy as any jailer. Couldn't imagine anything easier for a shift.

Unregistered
    I'd love to go work the jail. I can put my feet up on a desk just as easy as any jailer. Couldn't imagine anything easier for a shift.
    You are delusional and badly misinformed. Those days ended 25 years ago. You will be on video except when you go to the restroom. Patrol micromanagement is nothing compared to the jail.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789