Ricky Rant Show - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ricky Rant Show

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s a great idea. Because there is no chance of you getting it on your second day at work or your first day off. The sky is falling the sky is falling. Butch up!
    I control what I do on my days off. I don't control what I have to do while I'm at work you MORON. I sure hope you at are not brass. Because if clowns like you are running this show, WE LOST!

Unregistered
    There will be a whole new command staff and FOP Executive Board by Fall. BTW. Interesting speaking to a Labor Attorney. OT is anything over a 40 work week. Stacking the 80 together and giving you the next week off doesn’t preclude them from paying OT. So get your grievances ready.

Unregistered
    There will be a whole new command staff and FOP Executive Board by Fall. BTW. Interesting speaking to a Labor Attorney. OT is anything over a 40 work week. Stacking the 80 together and giving you the next week off doesn’t preclude them from paying OT. So get your grievances ready.
    Yes. Stand the Fuch by. Ricky needs to worry more about taking care of his people than running around like a 6 month rookie thinking he’s going to make a change and never wanting to go home. Eso da pena.

Unregistered
    Why the fook are we the only major agency in this county not allowing OT during this crisis?! The city is using this to avoid paying extra for cops; after they burned us out during super bowl and spring break !

Unregistered
    Why the fook are we the only major agency in this county not allowing OT during this crisis?! The city is using this to avoid paying extra for cops; after they burned us out during super bowl and spring break !
    Because we have Chief Reverse Robin Hood.

Unregistered
    Your are uninformed,

OVERTIME AND WORK HOURS

When is overtime due?

For covered, nonexempt employees, the FLSA requires overtime pay at a rate of not less than one and one-half times an employee's regular rate of pay after 40 hours of work in a workweek. Some exceptions to the 40 hours per week standard apply under special circumstances to police officers and fire fighters employed by public agencies and to employees of hospitals and nursing homes.

www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/flsa/faq

Check it out and stop spreading mis-information.

Unregistered
    Your are uninformed,

OVERTIME AND WORK HOURS

When is overtime due?

For covered, nonexempt employees, the FLSA requires overtime pay at a rate of not less than one and one-half times an employee's regular rate of pay after 40 hours of work in a workweek. Some exceptions to the 40 hours per week standard apply under special circumstances to police officers and fire fighters employed by public agencies and to employees of hospitals and nursing homes.

Thanks Chief.

Unregistered
    Your are uninformed,

OVERTIME AND WORK HOURS

When is overtime due?

That does not apply to what is going on now. That is for short term emergency’s. Not Long term staffing. Stop lying to the troops.

Unregistered
    Ask FHP how that works out for them.

Unregistered
    That does not apply to what is going on now. That is for short term emergency’s. Not Long term staffing. Stop lying to the troops.
    Actually it’s the opposite. But it’s ok grieve it. Let’s see how that goes for you. Comepinga.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast