Containment is no longer possible - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Wake up

It is obvious staff at TPD is hiding Facts from officers. They demand a Daily Incident Log on everything from a dog bite to a traffic crash. However nothing spoken of any Covid 19 incidents. Complete lack of leadership from the top. It’s obvious this is going up in cases by the 100’s and it will take an officer or firefighter dying before they wake up. You won’t see staff on street taking calls.

I hear a captain in D1 wasted ppe gear for a photo shoot. Nothing to see here.

Unregistered
    "There's no way cops can do their jobs without potentially being exposed to this virus. We can't walk around with face masks; we can't walk around with various personal protection equipment," Chief Dugan said. "There's no way for us to do our job without potentially being exposed to this virus."

Hey Doogs
    I would at least be afforded the opportunity to try working in protective gear but we won’t be able to get protective gear until we get rid of the BWC and shitspotter programs.

One more thing Doogs, you should have added that the reason that our officers can’t walk around in various personal protective equipment (GET READY) Is because we do not have any to give to our officers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is obvious staff at TPD is hiding Facts from officers. They demand a Daily Incident Log on everything from a dog bite to a traffic crash. However nothing spoken of any Covid 19 incidents. Complete lack of leadership from the top. It’s obvious this is going up in cases by the 100’s and it will take an officer or firefighter dying before they wake up. You won’t see staff on street taking calls.

I hear a captain in D1 wasted ppe gear for a photo shoot. Nothing to see here.
    That had to be Capt. C.U.N.T.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12