Covid 19 Protection for patrol - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So there is this thing called HIPAA and contact tracers. If there was a viable need to tell individuals that they could be infected they would be told. That is why we have been told to wear masks and sanitize everything....so relax.
    God you guys are so stupid. HIPAA does not even apply to you. You’re not a health insurance company, health care provider, health care clearinghouse. Hell, TPD even gives their quarantine information to the media, no names of course. The least you could do is give people the heads up to go get tested so the whole department doesn’t get COVID-19. Some of us have family members who could become deathly ill if infected.

This is just the typical behavior of this place. Top secret, unless you’re in the click.

Unregistered
    God you guys are so stupid. HIPAA does not even apply to you. You’re not a health insurance company, health care provider, health care clearinghouse. Hell, TPD even gives their quarantine information to the media, no names of course. The least you could do is give people the heads up to go get tested so the whole department doesn’t get COVID-19. Some of us have family members who could become deathly ill if infected.

This is just the typical behavior of this place. Top secret, unless you’re in the click.
    This Department is barely holding itself together and now they fail to let us know that two of us are under Quarantine for being exposed to a COVID19 Family member?

First of all I don't blame these 2 officers, they informed the Agency. Its the Agency, who as usual, dropped the Ball once again. More failure from above and from way above them.I really can't stand the incompetence in this place

Unregistered
    This Department is barely holding itself together and now they fail to let us know that two of us are under Quarantine for being exposed to a COVID19 Family member?

First of all I don't blame these 2 officers, they informed the Agency. Its the Agency, who as usual, dropped the Ball once again. More failure from above and from way above them.I really can't stand the incompetence in this place
    You’re trying to make yourself out to be a leader and a champion of the bottom level officer. You’re neither. You need to sit down and shut up because nobody voted you as the fukkin spokesperson for anything or anyone. What people want is for the big mouths to quit trying to speak for them. Nobody needs you to be the Grand Poobah or the union representative for them. You are not a BOSS!!!!

Unregistered
    You’re trying to make yourself out to be a leader and a champion of the bottom level officer. You’re neither. You need to sit down and shut up because nobody voted you as the fukkin spokesperson for anything or anyone. What people want is for the big mouths to quit trying to speak for them. Nobody needs you to be the Grand Poobah or the union representative for them. You are not a BOSS!!!!
    No one cares what you think. I care about my family not you idiot or this stupid screwed up Department. If I want to make a statement about it I can and I will!

Unregistered
    F off asshole

Unregistered
    F off asshole
    Don’t worry this person won’t be a boss much longer either.

Unregistered
    How about just some good ole honestly around here and tell us whats going on?

Unregistered
    How about just some good ole honestly around here and tell us whats going on?
    Then go ask the Chief why he didn't tell anyone.

Unregistered
    Then go ask the Chief why he didn't tell anyone.
    HA! Ask the Chief why he didn't communicate with anyone. The answer is that everyone that the Chief felt worthy to tell already knew. If you weren't told then you can consider yourself on the outside.

Piece of advice: Make friends with one of his buddies. You will be plugged in for information and not be in danger of him hunting you like wounded prey.

Unregistered
    This place has a great Chief and a good AC Chief. Stop posting stuff that is already known, and things that were proven to be false and thrown out.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast