I feel lucky - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I feel lucky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A furlough is considered unemployment and you can collect unemployment from the state.
    State unemployment = 275 a week
    Fed covid supplement= 600 a week

875 a week is more than a 10 year agent or any IS II and very AAII.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NOT ABT View Post
    Whatever misguided idea you have about “Frontline” is incorrect. You agents are visiting and regulating some of the most highly trafficked restaurants and establishments during a stay at home order and making multiple contacts during this global pandemic. Meanwhile, most deputies and troopers are sitting in their patrol cars all day and detectives are working from home. You need to do your coworkers and the world a favor and take break from the internet for a while because you’re extremely clueless and you insult all of their hard work and sacrifice thus far.
    You must be one of our Captins! No one above your rank would understand the sacrifices these agents are making on a daily bases. I seen first hand these detectives hiding at home. And yeah get off the net to!!

Unregistered
    Majors are 100% clueless state of emergency covid crisis and there assigning people to conduct unannounced evidence inspections. What the heck is wrong with that woman?????

Unregistered
    You must be one of our Captins! No one above your rank would understand the sacrifices these agents are making on a daily bases. I seen first hand these detectives hiding at home. And yeah get off the net to!!
    Judging by your spelling, you made some sacrifices.....in education.

Unregistered
    No furloughs for sworn staff at your agency but be ready to get assigned to a DOC facility to help with staffing and guarding inmates.

Unregistered
    No furloughs for sworn staff at your agency but be ready to get assigned to a DOC facility to help with staffing and guarding inmates.
    Another nonsensical rumor.

Unregistered

Florida Fiscal Portal

floridafiscalportal.state.fl.us

Page 82

WPB, FP, PNS GONE.

19 FTE

Yes I know it's a budget exercise. The possibility of cuts has been ramped up with COVID. Informed is aware.

Unregistered
    This plan has been around for quite some time. It makes sense. We don’t need the majors. Life would be fine, even easier without them. We also can easily get rid of Pensacola that solves a major issue there bye DL! As for west palm and fort pierce I hate to see those folks gone but do we really need an office with two people when other offices cover 8 plus counties. No.

I think what you’ll see though is more ISii’s chopped than sworn. Sworn can easily do the isii job. We can’t afford to loose sworn especially with taking over vape and soon to be marijuana. Maybe some AA2’s as well.

Unregistered
    This plan has been around for quite some time. It makes sense. We don’t need the majors. Life would be fine, even easier without them. We also can easily get rid of Pensacola that solves a major issue there bye DL! As for west palm and fort pierce I hate to see those folks gone but do we really need an office with two people when other offices cover 8 plus counties. No.

I think what you’ll see though is more ISii’s chopped than sworn. Sworn can easily do the isii job. We can’t afford to loose sworn especially with taking over vape and soon to be marijuana. Maybe some AA2’s as well.
    If positions are eliminated does that create bumping rights?

Unregistered
    What are bumping rights?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast