+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel lucky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After this week, I will never bad mouth this job. Both Agents and ISII's are out doing fluff work so we don't have major contact with large amounts of people. It's just sad all these folks out of work. I'm glad I have this job. Just saying !
    Suck this fluff, nut butter...My husband has Lupus and I'm down here being exposed in a quarantined county checking on peeps doin' whatever they want with know repercussions. Where my hand sanitizer!

Unregistered
    Why? Has anyone asked how your family is doing? Has anyone asked how are you doing? NO! It's you need to fill out this spreadsheet . You didn't fill
    It out right! You need to go check these places on this list, a week later after you have already checked them 4 times, what a joke! We have had no PPE since day one, but that don't matter make sure you give people notices even though they are doing what they are supposed to do so you can expose yourself to more people cause I got to make myself look like I am doing something.

Unregistered
    Why? Has anyone asked how your family is doing? Has anyone asked how are you doing? NO! It's you need to fill out this spreadsheet . You didn't fill
    It out right! You need to go check these places on this list, a week later after you have already checked them 4 times, what a joke! We have had no PPE since day one, but that don't matter make sure you give people notices even though they are doing what they are supposed to do so you can expose yourself to more people cause I got to make myself look like I am doing something.
    So true! All they care about is if you get you DAS done or your spreadsheets is done right. This people are a joke.

Unregistered
    Suck this fluff, nut butter...My husband has Lupus and I'm down here being exposed in a quarantined county checking on peeps doin' whatever they want with know repercussions. Where my hand sanitizer!

Morgan & Morgan bc i heard pba doing nothing for their members

Unregistered
    But the Sec said if I'm smart and don't stick my fingers in my mouth I'd be ok! Lol, probably from the safety of a computer at his house. But hey he's got a medical degree right!

Unregistered
    These majors are crazy. They have zero control of their captains and with all the craziness in the various office you think they would care about the major issue not that the column was left blank instead of an N/a on the covid spreadsheet. Hey majors no one respects you at all. Retire.

Unregistered
    These majors are crazy. They have zero control of their captains and with all the craziness in the various office you think they would care about the major issue not that the column was left blank instead of an N/a on the covid spreadsheet. Hey majors no one respects you at all. Retire.
    Fact: Not the Majors' fault this time.

Unregistered
    Fact: Not the Majors' fault this time.
    This response from the state rapidly developed and will quickly change. We have to be able to roll with it. Each day may be different but that is not a failure at any level. We don't have any experience with what is happening now. Be supportive and we will be better for it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3116588]This response from the state rapidly developed and will quickly change. We have to be able to roll with it. Each day may be different but that is not a failure at any level. We don't have any experience with what is happening now. Be supportive and we will be better for it.[/QUOTA

STFU POS

Unregistered

Thankful

We are are so lucky. Wake people you could be broke no health insurance and you could be sick. I will never knock this job again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast