I feel lucky
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel lucky

Unregistered

I feel lucky

After this week, I will never bad mouth this job. Both Agents and ISII's are out doing fluff work so we don't have major contact with large amounts of people. It's just sad all these folks out of work. I'm glad I have this job. Just saying !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After this week, I will never bad mouth this job. Both Agents and ISII's are out doing fluff work so we don't have major contact with large amounts of people. It's just sad all these folks out of work. I'm glad I have this job. Just saying !
    Amen to that. A great job and a paycheck is hard to beat. Three neighbors have lost jobs or had hours cut. I appreciate this job now more than ever.

Unregistered
    Great post Tully!

Unregistered
    Great post Tully!
    Not Tully. It just frustrates you malcontents to hear from those that really like this place and appreciate their jobs doesn't it? Life is really short. Too short to be unhappy when there are PD and SO openings everywhere. Be the change.

Unregistered
    Fluff work? Some of us are actually having to put in a solid 4 hours and still complaining. Please have compassion for those snowflakes as well.

Unregistered
    Ok we e driven around aimlessly for 5 days, now what??????

Unregistered
    Ok we e driven around aimlessly for 5 days, now what??????
    Work security. At state facilities. Dot. Parks

Unregistered
    Why? Has anyone asked how your family is doing? Has anyone asked how are you doing? NO! It's you need to fill out this spreadsheet . You didn't fill
    It out right! You need to go check these places on this list, a week later after you have already checked them 4 times, what a joke! We have had no PPE since day one, but that don't matter make sure you give people notices even though they are doing what they are supposed to do so you can expose yourself to more people cause I got to make myself look like I am doing something.

Unregistered
    Why? Has anyone asked how your family is doing? Has anyone asked how are you doing? NO! It's you need to fill out this spreadsheet . You didn't fill
    It out right! You need to go check these places on this list, a week later after you have already checked them 4 times, what a joke! We have had no PPE since day one, but that don't matter make sure you give people notices even though they are doing what they are supposed to do so you can expose yourself to more people cause I got to make myself look like I am doing something.
    So true! All they care about is if you get you DAS done or your spreadsheets is done right. This people are a joke.

Unregistered
    But the Sec said if I'm smart and don't stick my fingers in my mouth I'd be ok! Lol, probably from the safety of a computer at his house. But hey he's got a medical degree right!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast