I feel lucky - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I feel lucky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This plan has been around for quite some time. It makes sense. We don’t need the majors. Life would be fine, even easier without them. We also can easily get rid of Pensacola that solves a major issue there bye DL! As for west palm and fort pierce I hate to see those folks gone but do we really need an office with two people when other offices cover 8 plus counties. No.

I think what you’ll see though is more ISii’s chopped than sworn. Sworn can easily do the isii job. We can’t afford to loose sworn especially with taking over vape and soon to be marijuana. Maybe some AA2’s as well.

Demon Seed! I knew it! Lawsuits on all of you! Public records requests too!!!!!

Unregistered
    What are bumping rights?
    The term bumping rights refers to a contractual privilege granted to a more senior employee, allowing them to replace a less senior employee. Bumping rights are typically exercised when a reduction in workforce results in the elimination of the more senior employee's job.

Unregistered
    I don’t know how it will work but would you really want to pick up and leave the panhandle and move to Miami or tampa if that’s where the less senior people are? If they close and office you can’t just say bumping rights and work out of your home.

Unregistered
    I don’t know how it will work but would you really want to pick up and leave the panhandle and move to Miami or tampa if that’s where the less senior people are? If they close and office you can’t just say bumping rights and work out of your home.
    Can you draw unemployment and a retirement at the same time? Asking for a friend....

Unregistered
    Relax someone is stirring the pot. She’s tase layoffs are horrible for an agency sworn will be ok. Civilians will be the first to be cut IF it comes to that but I highly doubt it.

Unregistered
    What are bumping rights?
    So if a IS2 still has their cert can they bump an agent with less time. Things to think about sparky.

Unregistered
    No because you have no right to that position your not currently in it. There will be no bumping. If your office is closed and your position number is laid off that it’s.

Unregistered
    Some of you people will believe anything and the other half need a hobby other than lying and gossiping on the internet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345