Admin vacation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admin vacation

Unregistered

Admin vacation

So we get handed a few masks and some alcohol spray and told good luck. Then admin takes two weeks off even though they don't have to go to calls or leave the building. Unbelievable. True leadership.

Unregistered
    Great leadership!!! I guess sitting in your glorified rooms ruining this department and re-arranging your ego filled desks must’ve gotten all of you exposed huh?

And u guys walk around here asking why morale is so low and why there is such a separation between the road and upstairs. U guys will never learn.

The road is out here handling calls with the 2 expired masks u provided us and getting exposed to BS calls while u sit at home enjoying ur coronacation pina coladas.

This place will remain miserable!!! Congratulations guys! Just keep digging that hole. What outstanding leadership. I’m sure whoever thought of this idea for u guys will get that admin day off too and 17 emails will be sent congratulating em. GO NMBPD!!!!

Unregistered
    Other agency's are starting to offer employees some benefits to deal with the hazards of working during the pandemic. Crickets from the vacationing staff.

Unregistered
    ADMIN is HOME demanding the road to go to calls because feeble minded commissioners calls the chief. I have a suggestion. ADMIN...put on your dusty vest that you haven’t worn in a decade and go to calls with people possibly have this disease. ADMIN.... Sit in the lobby and receive packages from usps, fed ex and ups where it’s around the this disease can live on packages and the postal workers are getting sick. CLOSE OFF THE LOBBY TO THE PUBLIC! LIMIT THE ROAD responding to calls. Instead, you want to leave us susceptible to this highly infectious contagious DEADLY disease. We are the only fools that are open to the public. Never in my years of working at this department have I ever been so disgusted with command staff. Our leaders.... so called leaders. And it’s hypocritical! While they sent half of the staff home and leaving only road patrol and dispatch to work, they’re home sending these senseless emails, and making these asinine decisions from the comfort of their home. I’ve told my brothers and sisters, if anyone of us contract co-vid 19, we will SUE this city! We will SUE the Chief, and we will sue command staff for putting our health in jeopardy. Freaking morons!

Unregistered
    I concur. We are looking into the labor laws. If we’re told to continue to interact with the public, shouldn’t our department provide us with up to date masks, sanitizers, wipes etc to protect us from getting this disease? when has the table in the lobby been cleaned? It’s disgusting. Yet we are still open to the Public. If we can’t find anything there then im contacting Carmel or one of her constituents from channel 7. Let them get an ear full about how our administration is putting our lives in jeopardy.

Unregistered
    Bring Linda Loizzo back. If she was in charge, she would tell across the street that we are not responding to non life threatening calls. She would have the road equipped properly and effectively. She would fight for hazard pay. And she would have closed down the lobby to the public. She was what true leadership was.

Unregistered
    Carmel retired. helpmehoward@wsvn.com

Unregistered
    Hopefully the union fights for us

Unregistered
    Its all a joke. Staff don’t care but to enjoy there 2 weeks, if they cared taking for the troops would’ve been done. No computers, no MCT that should show you Staff properties. Enjoy the time off. Look at the CM address he cares about the census and you wonder about the morale, I take that back you don’t.

Unregistered
    So they recognize the importance of them and civilians taking two weeks off and then alternating even though they work inside but for the rank and file, nothing..... officers around the country are dying from this every day. Shame on them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast