Ortiz calls Roberto Destephan an anti-Semite - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Robert D'estephan is no more a bigot than I am the tooth fairy. Oh please!

You guys must be desperate to come up with old Fake News
    Fake news lmao legit the great captain himself called him an anti-Semitic cop. How is that fake news

Unregistered
    https://tube.4aem.com/videos/watch/8...0-2b9424e65ac4

It’s right here for everyone to see and hear! You are a pos. Sold Baby D out when you knew exactly what was going to happen. Termination! If I was Robert I would be pretty upset at you.

Unregistered
    https://tube.4aem.com/videos/watch/8...0-2b9424e65ac4

It’s right here for everyone to see and hear! You are a pos. Sold Baby D out when you knew exactly what was going to happen. Termination! If I was Robert I would be pretty upset at you.
    Fake news it’s been debunked to be a deep deep deep fake.

Unregistered
    Fake news it’s been debunked to be a deep deep deep fake.
    Only thing that was debunked here is that Robert Destephan will come back. Foo attorney said In your dreams.

Unregistered
    Ladies and Gents, there are no friends in this department. Do not mix work and family. Do not allow for wives and wives to get together and do not have colleagues visit or party at your house. They will attempt to bang your spouse and check out your teenagers. Here is everyone for them selves. Look what EP is doing to MV. These two were inseparable.

Unregistered
    Ladies and Gents, there are no friends in this department. Do not mix work and family. Do not allow for wives and wives to get together and do not have colleagues visit or party at your house. They will attempt to bang your spouse and check out your teenagers. Here is everyone for them selves. Look what EP is doing to MV. These two were inseparable.
    Very turn!! You either learn the easy way or the hard way

Unregistered
    So true! Ortiz group gets smaller everyday. The people in the group either quits, gets arrested or is terminated. The guy is bad news and yet you morons praise him like una colada in the morning.

Unregistered
    Very turn!! You either learn the easy way or the hard way
    I have to agree with this these young rooks have no clue the demons and snakes around them. One day you are being invited to a baby shower next you are are being framed and fired by the same person. This place is ruthless! Glad I left

Unregistered
    Is that the position of the fop district?

Unregistered
    Javi needs to explain his position

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast