Up to the Test
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up to the Test

Unregistered

Up to the Test

I think that we are going to get screwed during this crisis folks. The Mayor is going to follow step with what every other Democrat Mayor is doing and we see how that is working out for other cities.There is no way out of this one with a catchy slogan or a cute little Facebook thingy.

I hope that I am wrong on this one.

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen.

Unregistered
    What I have seen thus far is the Mayor has an authoritarian streak. She has also criticized the national response in a very public way. If she has concerns about the national response she should send them up the chain and criticize publicly after the crisis has passed. To do so before is in my opinion the worst thing a "leader" can do. It causes additional panic with citizens which is despicable behavior. As a Mayor she is a disgrace on this issue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I have seen thus far is the Mayor has an authoritarian streak. She has also criticized the national response in a very public way. If she has concerns about the national response she should send them up the chain and criticize publicly after the crisis has passed. To do so before is in my opinion the worst thing a "leader" can do. It causes additional panic with citizens which is despicable behavior. As a Mayor she is a disgrace on this issue.
    Even Les Miller said her comments are inappropriate. In my opinion she is a total jerk!!

Unregistered
    The job and her age are starting to catch up with her. She is starting to look as old as Nancy Pelosi.

Unregistered
    I have known her a long time. I said she was over promoted at Sgt. I stand by that opinion to this day.

Unregistered
    I’m with you on that point.

Unregistered
    We all know why she is where she is.

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget her Jane fan club members that have become TPD’s weak and ineffective new leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She ran a police department that never prepared for anything. No protective gear for officers rather it be a pandemic or a riot. She never did anything outside of the day to day generic call taking and with the way she left the fleet we are lucky to still be doing that.

Now she is running a city that appears to not be prepared for anything and wants to cry the federal government is not holding her hand. I guess she can’t see she is not the only city in America asking for help. Maybe she could lead instead of whine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast