Up to the Test - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up to the Test

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She ran a police department that never prepared for anything. No protective gear for officers rather it be a pandemic or a riot. She never did anything outside of the day to day generic call taking and with the way she left the fleet we are lucky to still be doing that.

Now she is running a city that appears to not be prepared for anything and wants to cry the federal government is not holding her hand. I guess she can’t see she is not the only city in America asking for help. Maybe she could lead instead of whine.
    Well said!

Unregistered
    She is bucking for higher political office, probably Governor or some other state post.

Unregistered
    She is an empty suit just like Obama and we all know why each one of them got elected.

Unregistered
    A total and complete hack in my opinion. Never ever stand between a microphone and the pantsuit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A total and complete hack in my opinion. Never ever stand between a microphone and the pantsuit.
    That is funny!

Unregistered
    Saw the CNN interview. What a joker. Looked like a deer in the headlights. Not ready for prime time. Not even for late night reruns in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Pathetic is the word that comes to my mind. Just look at who she promoted, refused to properly discipline and who she listened to for advise. I rest my case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12