All that OT....where’s the love. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you know what I do or don’t. Also, when you’re making Money it’s easy for you to talk all crazy. I can’t wait to see all you lose your house and cars when the depression hits again just like in 2008.
    Yo this ain’t the time for all the hate. We are going to need each other if the crap hits the fan. Just chill out, check your email and move forward. Enough with the hate!!!!

Unregistered
    Another bunch of officers complaining, yes we know things aren’t fair. At least you aren’t a azz kisser like the folks in the circle jerking each other off. Make your money elsewhere, many different avenues. Keep your self respect which is priceless. No one owns me. Keep that in mind. Soldier who finds his way, never sell out and I still get my money.

Unregistered
    Another bunch of officers complaining, yes we know things aren’t fair. At least you aren’t a azz kisser like the folks in the circle jerking each other off. Make your money elsewhere, many different avenues. Keep your self respect which is priceless. No one owns me. Keep that in mind. Soldier who finds his way, never sell out and I still get my money.
    I wish the PBA would learn from your profound statement. Well said Soldier.

Unregistered
    I wish the PBA would learn from your profound statement. Well said Soldier.
    Is the OT open to all the hqs staff.

Unregistered
    Is the OT open to all the hqs staff.
    Give up the car and the whining as your not gonna get what you want, you can use your underwear as your mask too!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12