All that OT....where’s the love.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

All that OT....where’s the love.

So I keep seeing all these emails about overtime and overtime codes and this and that. Let me guess, only the best of the best get to work that just like the super bowl huh? Care for the officers? Treat us good? Take care of each other? Ok cool Fred. I see you.

Unregistered
    That’s only for the elite group of officers and supervisors at special patrol. They even direct traffic when it’s not a football game.

Unregistered
    You really expect anything different??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You really expect anything different??
    Yes especially with my wife not having a job. Yes, forgive me for expecting some fairness.

Unregistered
    Yes especially with my wife not having a job. Yes, forgive me for expecting some fairness.
    Tootsies is hiring send her over there!!! Or if she’s not hot enough maybe the Mint!!!

Unregistered
    I hear you and feel your pain. Unlike others that come on here slamming you. Sadly, if you do not have a godfather on the department, or are part of the PBA “elite” you will never get fairness. I wish you the best brother

Unregistered
    The department doesn’t care about you.

Unregistered
    Just how is it the departments responsibility to make up for the fact your wife doesn’t work, and you are wrong the department does care about you thus the great benefits, take home car, insurance, retirement, etc. . The corporate world is in a lot worse shape and will work the shut out of you for a salary and no OT and no car if you would like to start there and that’s if you have the degree and experience to get an entry level position. Quit complaining and did your job and be happy about it Lots of dolks out there right now who would love to have a job.

Unregistered
    If you ever got out of the car and did something maybe you would get something.

Unregistered
    If you ever got out of the car and did something maybe you would get something.
    How do you know what I do or don’t. Also, when you’re making Money it’s easy for you to talk all crazy. I can’t wait to see all you lose your house and cars when the depression hits again just like in 2008.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast