+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not as disgraced as the creepy criminal sexual stalker who lives with his mother in his 40’s.
    Or the whore Newman or the hypocrite Chitwood

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or the whore Newman or the hypocrite Chitwood
    Newman and Chitwood doesn't live with their mothers and talk a big game. They are not criminals, go to work at their real career jobs, they drive to work because their license isn’t suspended, have relationships with their children, and mentally sound to own firearms. Sleeping around with men is still more honorable than domestic violence. Defrocked Deputy Szabo and Declined Donald Freeman approve of this message. That’s insane obesity coverage you can count on from the yellow blogger!

    Crazy
    Old
    Poor
    Dunce

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newman and Chitwood doesn't live with their mothers and talk a big game. They are not criminals, go to work at their real career jobs, they drive to work because their license isn’t suspended, have relationships with their children, and mentally sound to own firearms. Sleeping around with men is still more honorable than domestic violence. Defrocked Deputy Szabo and Declined Donald Freeman approve of this message. That’s insane obesity coverage you can count on from the yellow blogger!

    Crazy
    Old
    Poor
    Dunce
    Chity
    Uses
    Nasty
    Tramp

    This means you Newman!!!!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chity
    Uses
    Nasty
    Tramp

    This means you Newman!!!!
    No one cares what you think of Newman. You’re still having a hard time coping with that part. Worry about your own checkered past.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares what you think of Newman. You’re still having a hard time coping with that part. Worry about your own checkered past.
    Chity
    Uses
    Nasty
    Tramp

    This means you Newman!!!!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This will clear it up for you:

    VSO = Current Honorable law enforcement deputies.

    VCSO = Fired disgraced deputy’s like John Braman and Luke Deegan.
    I fixed it for you.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I fixed it for you.
    Does that include turney?

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does that include turney?
    Or Campbell?

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Jenkins defending the next pending defrocked deputy’s decision as a mistake is getting huge backlash on VSO Facebook. It shows he still lacks good judgement. I’d just hope you don’t put someone else’s life in danger on the job when he’s working the hard life.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins defending the next pending defrocked deputy’s decision as a mistake is getting huge backlash on VSO Facebook. It shows he still lacks good judgement. I’d just hope you don’t put someone else’s life in danger on the job when he’s working the hard life.
    Or turney...or Campbell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •