Chief spreadsheets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief spreadsheets

Hey chief. We know your new here but for The llove of god please direct the majors to stop with all the damn spreadsheets. I swear next they’ll have a spreadsheet to track our spreadsheets. This is crazy. Go be the cops but spend 90% of the time filling out a spreadsheet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey chief. We know your new here but for The llove of god please direct the majors to stop with all the damn spreadsheets. I swear next they’ll have a spreadsheet to track our spreadsheets. This is crazy. Go be the cops but spend 90% of the time filling out a spreadsheet.
    It's not the Chief. That bus is being driven by the stat hungry monster on the 6th floor.

Unregistered
    Majors need to go

Unregistered
    Chief. You need to trust the captains to get the job done. These majors nagging and pestering over such minute things is getting old.

Ex-ABT
    TCO hates you people every last one of you.

Unregistered
    We are well aware of the secretary and director had their way the sworn side of abt would be disbanded

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-ABT View Post
    TCO hates you people every last one of you.
    I don't think that is true. We are in a full on state of emergency and as an agency we are doing good work and helping our licensees by being out there. They will remember that once this is all over. ABT will get high praise for the work we did.

Unregistered
    The work we did? Other agencies think were a total joke. We’re not allowed to arrest. Our official answer is “go to the website for further information”. We are a total joke. Licensees were emailing us copies of order 68 and 71 before we even had them from our own agency. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Until they get rid of the majors nothing positive will happen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The work we did? Other agencies think were a total joke. We’re not allowed to arrest. Our official answer is “go to the website for further information”. We are a total joke. Licensees were emailing us copies of order 68 and 71 before we even had them from our own agency. What a joke.
    I am actually proud of the response from our agents and the work we are doing. Unfortunately, You can't please everyone. By and large most agencies are pleased with what we are doing because they don't have to do it themselves. Most also agree that education is the way to go with this situation. These are tough times and we need to keep folks in business as best as possible.

My only concern with this was we should have gotten more notice. We could have stopped many of the issues up front if upper levels of leadership consulted with people who had been here for awhile. They should have put egos aside and simply said "hey, what are we looking at here?" We could have told them what the issues and questions would have been up front and been better prepared.

At the end of the day we should be grateful to still be employed. So many people people are without work right now and suffering greatly. Not being allowed to arrest or worrying if some agency thinks "we are a total joke" are the furthest things from my mind right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast