Chief spreadsheets - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Until they get rid of the majors nothing positive will happen.
    It's real popular to blame two people for everything that's wrong but that isn't accurate or fair. Maybe when all this is over we can vote a few others off the islands. Every person here is doing the best they can do. Respect that and think about your words.

Unregistered
    It's real popular to blame two people for everything that's wrong but that isn't accurate or fair. Maybe when all this is over we can vote a few others off the islands. Every person here is doing the best they can do. Respect that and think about your words.
    Agreed. Not understanding of the the Major hate. They are doing their best with the cards they have been dealt. As are most of us!

Unregistered
    Yeah but they take the cards and then cut them up and and mutilate them beyond recognition and complicate them 1,000 times worse then they need to be. Life would be easier if the chief just handed the cards directly to the captains

Unregistered
    I am actually proud of the response from our agents and the work we are doing. Unfortunately, You can't please everyone. By and large most agencies are pleased with what we are doing because they don't have to do it themselves. Most also agree that education is the way to go with this situation. These are tough times and we need to keep folks in business as best as possible.

My only concern with this was we should have gotten more notice. We could have stopped many of the issues up front if upper levels of leadership consulted with people who had been here for awhile. They should have put egos aside and simply said "hey, what are we looking at here?" We could have told them what the issues and questions would have been up front and been better prepared.

At the end of the day we should be grateful to still be employed. So many people people are without work right now and suffering greatly. Not being allowed to arrest or worrying if some agency thinks "we are a total joke" are the furthest things from my mind right now.
    Well said. That is called Team Concept.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Not understanding of the the Major hate. They are doing their best with the cards they have been dealt. As are most of us!
    They are both great people so I will stand up for them 100%

Unregistered
    Great people doesn’t mean your good at your job. I know tons of nice people that are horrible supervisors.

Unregistered
    just a thought! both majors, couple of captains, few Lt's and agents with numerous years of ABT experience -VS- rookie Tally administrators,(probably millenniums, politician and ass kissers) makes for a bad mix. Oh! lets not forget these Tally administrators(civilians) have a total disregard for law enforcement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12