It is almost too late bob - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob orders everyone where to go to work as needed. Patrol crybabies got 3 choices: do as ordered, quit or get fired for insubordination. Those who don't like it can quit right now.
    Eat a bag of ****s knuckle dragger. You are a glorified camp counselor. I could do your job any day of the week. I look forward to it. Unfortunately turn keys can never work the road. Our job requires free thought and common sense. Something most of you lack. Have nice day jail guard!

Unregistered
    Eat a bag of ****s knuckle dragger. You are a glorified camp counselor. I could do your job any day of the week. I look forward to it. Unfortunately turn keys can never work the road. Our job requires free thought and common sense. Something most of you lack. Have nice day jail guard!
    The only reason your knuckles don't drag is because you are sitting in your cruiser all the time guarding parking lots and overpasses. You are nothing but a glorified taxi driver. Anyone with a high school education can do your job, that is the only educational requirement. And lots of D&C deputies go to the road, here and to other agencies if they wish to do so. No big deal, it's moron work. Some pretty dumb ones went to parking lot patrol because they had connections. They even got promoted and are ordering you patrol princes around. See you at the jail soon crybaby!

Unregistered
    I am glad you are looking forward to it, because a few dozen 12 hour shifts on Pod patrol wearing an inadequate face mask are in your future.

Unregistered
    LEO certified can work the jail floors as long as there is one D&C certified deputy on the floor to supervise.
    Patrol taking orders from detention deputies. "Go in there and drag that dead coronavirus victim out" while the pod is at near riot conditions. This should be fun to watch.

Unregistered
    Everyone is talking about patrol and the jail but what about civil? We do more work and come into contact with more people on a daily basis then anyone else at this agency!!

Djj

Unregistered
    Everyone is talking about patrol and the jail but what about civil? We do more work and come into contact with more people on a daily basis then anyone else at this agency!!

Djj
    Yes, we are so concerned about paper pushing retired on active duty deputies. I am sure you have been given the same PPE we all have. Maybe they should give you a set of balls or a cry blanket.

Unregistered

Djj
    STFU, stupid cuunt!

Unregistered
    The only reason your knuckles don't drag is because you are sitting in your cruiser all the time guarding parking lots and overpasses. You are nothing but a glorified taxi driver. Anyone with a high school education can do your job, that is the only educational requirement. And lots of D&C deputies go to the road, here and to other agencies if they wish to do so. No big deal, it's moron work. Some pretty dumb ones went to parking lot patrol because they had connections. They even got promoted and are ordering you patrol princes around. See you at the jail soon crybaby!
    When jailers come to the road I cringe. Most are too institutionalized to make it. There are no easy to follow processes on the road. The jail is do A, if that doesn’t work call a supervisor. There have been some from the jail who were great. But many were idiots. They would have done better to stay in a job where they are told what to do and how to do it. And you can have Amlin back any time you need. Thanks to whatever supervisor thought that bag of rocks would be great for patrol. He is very representative of what we see from the jail. Big and dumb.

Unregistered
    When jailers come to the road I cringe. Most are too institutionalized to make it. There are no easy to follow processes on the road. The jail is do A, if that doesn’t work call a supervisor. There have been some from the jail who were great. But many were idiots. They would have done better to stay in a job where they are told what to do and how to do it. And you can have Amlin back any time you need. Thanks to whatever supervisor thought that bag of rocks would be great for patrol. He is very representative of what we see from the jail. Big and dumb.
    Patrol FTOs are prejudiced against jail deputies so they fail them more often than not. Also the ones who end up going to patrol are the ones who want to go to patrol, not the ones who should go to patrol. Big difference. From what I have seen there are plenty of idiots in patrol who should not be there. But they are due to connections. Same with the ones from the jail, the ones with connections stay in patrol. Others don't make it. A good example is your illustrious lieutenant who is a former jailer (and who was a lousy one at that). But he stayed in patrol and got promoted. Our gain, your loss.

Unregistered
    LOL... you idiots are all at risk equally, but think pissing in each other's faces is going to solve it. Both sides should be holding Bob's feet to the fire for being an inept absent leader. He was at the commish meeting today lying through his teeth about the arrest numbers and inmate stats. "Everything is fine here, nothing to see, move along now" while he risks every single one of our lives. People are still pulling in petty arrests, training goes on and Bob sits in a room full of "leaders" sitting inches from each other complaining about the public not "social distancing" from each other enough to risk arrest. A nice outbreak in that room would solve a lot of the problems we have in Pinellas County.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast