+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    It is almost too late bob

    Release the inmates before it is too late. You have about a week left before this happens here Bob. Once the jail is fully infected, staff overwhelmed and non-existent, the jail is lost. Once the jai is lost, you have zero arrest powers. Out of the 37 people confirmed to have coronavirus at Rikers, 17 were staff members. They have 262 detention officers at Rickers and 250 of them have been ordered to report to work immediately. The 12 that have not been reported to work are already positive.

    https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...tsa-story.html

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    🐱 COVID Cat 🐱 says: free all inmates from the jails and state prisons including those on death row. Let loose all of the mentally ill people from every secure facility. Do not enforce ANY laws except those that require people to be quarantined. Anyone who violates the recommendation to maintain 6 feet of social distancing should be shot and killed (from a distance of at least 6 feet, of course). Force anyone who doesn’t have corona virus to immediately vacate all hospital space to make room for more virus victims.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Meanwhile, the New York Police Department (NYPD) doesn't seem to see the need to scale back its policing of low-level crimes. At a press conference on Friday, Commissioner Dermot Shea said he no intention of ending "broken windows policing," the practice of arresting people for low-level "quality of life" crimes.

    But as of Sunday, the NYPD has reported 98 confirmed cases of the coronavirus among its own staff, both police and civilian employees. The spread of the coronavirus is bouncing back and forth between law enforcement and the people they're arresting and imprisoning. This is going to lead to deaths on both sides of the thin blue line. The first person connected to New York City's jail system to die of the coronavirus was not an inmate—it was a jail investigator from the Department of Correction who worked in an office three miles from Rikers.

    https://reason.com/2020/03/23/the-pr...new-york-city/

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    News flash NYPD has stopped making arrests a long time ago. Jim Jim is a posting machine on this board it seems

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If too many jailers get the virus and call in sick, deputies from patrol can be sent to the jail to fill in. We are told they are really smart guys who know everything so the jailer job should be a piece of cake for them. Looking forward to working with them soon so they can see how the jail house operates. Some may love the jail so much they may decide not to return to patrol. Nice to see a real brotherhood between jail and patrol deputies.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If too many jailers get the virus and call in sick, deputies from patrol can be sent to the jail to fill in. We are told they are really smart guys who know everything so the jailer job should be a piece of cake for them. Looking forward to working with them soon so they can see how the jail house operates. Some may love the jail so much they may decide not to return to patrol. Nice to see a real brotherhood between jail and patrol deputies.
    Nice try idiot. If it gets that bad watch A and B shifts working every day to fill that void. Hasn’t Hasn’t happened yet jailer. Probably won’t. Maybe you should get tested so you aren’t so scared.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try idiot. If it gets that bad watch A and B shifts working every day to fill that void. Hasn’t Hasn’t happened yet jailer. Probably won’t. Maybe you should get tested so you aren’t so scared.
    What's the matter patrol soy boy, scared of the big bad inmates without your big gun?

    Both shifts will be short staffed and even more so if they are worked every day. Sick time will go through the roof. Patrol will have to fill in per Bob's orders. That has always been the plan. Try the jail you might like it.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the matter patrol soy boy, scared of the big bad inmates without your big gun?

    Both shifts will be short staffed and even more so if they are worked every day. Sick time will go through the roof. Patrol will have to fill in per Bob's orders. That has always been the plan. Try the jail you might like it.
    LOL - big bad inmates in a controlled environment, where the most action you see, is your own jail losers taping grade school notes on inmate backs. So scary and important you all are. Road Deputies will never work in the jail, just like you will never work the road... your hate feels so good right now. How’s it feel to be the laughing stock of the agency and county, while the patrol boys get anything and everything. Keep putting on that old white shirt, and driving your own car to the jail, don’t forget to lock up your cellphone and do your hourly checks. lol

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the matter patrol soy boy, scared of the big bad inmates without your big gun?

    Both shifts will be short staffed and even more so if they are worked every day. Sick time will go through the roof. Patrol will have to fill in per Bob's orders. That has always been the plan. Try the jail you might like it.
    Who said anyone is afraid? How do you think those people got out in jail? We did that. We dealt with them on the street and had to arrest them. And I have news for you jailer Neanderthal, patrol will NEVER fill jailer spots. You have to be certified to work the road and you have to be certified to work the keys. Fat chance of that ever happening. It’s more likely that bailiffs will backfill the jail, those who came from turning keys that is. And people wash out of the road and go back to the jail, not the other way around. Different jobs tiger. And having a gun means little. We just don’t have an enclosed environment to deal with people the way you do. Start stirring crap up. If you are unhappy with your chosen profession change it. We won’t need us versus them BS right now. Grow up.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL - big bad inmates in a controlled environment, where the most action you see, is your own jail losers taping grade school notes on inmate backs. So scary and important you all are. Road Deputies will never work in the jail, just like you will never work the road... your hate feels so good right now. How’s it feel to be the laughing stock of the agency and county, while the patrol boys get anything and everything. Keep putting on that old white shirt, and driving your own car to the jail, don’t forget to lock up your cellphone and do your hourly checks. lol
    Hand to hand combat in the jail, no guns allowed so you'd better toughen up because your turn is coming soon. Oh, and it'' one on one in the DS pods with 80 inmates. They don't like cops because that's how they got arrested.

    Same pay and benefits as you glorified parking lot guards. Enjoy the redneck domestics in scummy trailer parks and the Marchman Acts when they throw up on you and in your cruiser. At least we don't clean up anyone's barf, urine and feces. How does it feel to be a janitor?

    Looking forward to working with you parking lot guards real soon to see you in action!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •