It is almost too late bob - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL... you idiots are all at risk equally, but think pissing in each other's faces is going to solve it. Both sides should be holding Bob's feet to the fire for being an inept absent leader. He was at the commish meeting today lying through his teeth about the arrest numbers and inmate stats. "Everything is fine here, nothing to see, move along now" while he risks every single one of our lives. People are still pulling in petty arrests, training goes on and Bob sits in a room full of "leaders" sitting inches from each other complaining about the public not "social distancing" from each other enough to risk arrest. A nice outbreak in that room would solve a lot of the problems we have in Pinellas County.
    A+ You nailed it well. Bob is reactionary so by the time he acts it will be too little too late. His lap dogs agree with everything he says because he gets hostile when someone offers a different point of view. "The Emperor's New Clothes" fits Bob perfectly.

Unregistered
    Bob even said that he is doing such a great job, that you would be safer in jail than on the outside from coronavirus. What a friggin moron.

Unregistered
    Bob even said that he is doing such a great job, that you would be safer in jail than on the outside from coronavirus. What a friggin moron.
    Then he should set up offices for himself and his stooges at the jail so they could be safer too. To further prove his point he ought to eat in the jail's staff dining and enjoy the inmate prepared food.

Unregistered
    A glimpse of what is to come....

More first responders members sick, crime down, 911 calls up
    236 members of the NYPD have tested positive for coronavirus and 3,200 members of the force are sick, triple the normal sick rate. At the same time, police statistics show a 25% drop in serious crime. 84 members of FDNY have been diagnosed with coronavirus. 911 call volume has increased dramatically and on Tuesday alone, there were 5,700 calls for medical incidents, a 60% increase.

Unregistered
    A glimpse of what is to come...

The virus stops spreading as the weather warms, just like the flu does every year. As more data is collected, the mortality rate is found to be lower than the flu. Government and corporations claim they are responsible for the virus dying off. All of the panicky, paranoid low-thinkers claim to have PTSD after the months of fear. People who bought excessive amounts of toilet paper are ridiculed for years.

Unregistered
    A glimpse of what is to come...

The virus stops spreading as the weather warms, just like the flu does every year. As more data is collected, the mortality rate is found to be lower than the flu. Government and corporations claim they are responsible for the virus dying off. All of the panicky, paranoid low-thinkers claim to have PTSD after the months of fear. People who bought excessive amounts of toilet paper are ridiculed for years.
    If that bit about warm weather ending it is true, then why does Florida have the fourth highest rate of infections and deaths in the entire country?

I will not risk my family's lives or mine by believing your propaganda. I will prefer to believe credible people like this nurse in Michigan.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=506243943403714

The government has a very high stake in making sure you foot soldiers do exactly as ordered to do, even when they are ordering you to your own deaths. But don't worry, you can always seek refuge at the jail. Bob says that is the safest place to avoid coronavirus in all of Pinellas County. The only place where a gathering of 2,500 or more is taking place as we speak.

Unregistered
    So just empty out the jail? Is that your plan

Unregistered
    If that bit about warm weather ending it is true, then why does Florida have the fourth highest rate of infections and deaths in the entire country?

I will not risk my family's lives or mine by believing your propaganda. I will prefer to believe credible people like this nurse in Michigan.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=506243943403714

The government has a very high stake in making sure you foot soldiers do exactly as ordered to do, even when they are ordering you to your own deaths. But don't worry, you can always seek refuge at the jail. Bob says that is the safest place to avoid coronavirus in all of Pinellas County. The only place where a gathering of 2,500 or more is taking place as we speak.
    A nurse? A frigging nurse???? Find an infectious disease physician or epidemiologist, stupid. A nurse is basically a doctor’s secretary.

Unregistered
    So just empty out the jail? Is that your plan
    No way! Bob says the jail is the safest place in all of Pinellas County. I guess when the chyt really hits the fan they will be moving all us and our families in there like at the SAB during a storm. We can all be pod pals!

Unregistered
    A nurse? A frigging nurse???? Find an infectious disease physician or epidemiologist, stupid. A nurse is basically a doctor’s secretary.
    Ever been to a hospital lately? They are run 95% by nurses. Doctors may pop in on each patient about 5-10 minutes out of any given day and often skip days at a time. Who the hell do you think is taking care of everything that remaining 1,430 minutes of every day? Nurses, that's who. What a dumbass. You think that nurses don't know what is going on? You think they can't see what is happening? I hope you catch it and tell your nurse that she is nothing more than a doctor's secretary and see that ventilator you need to survive being wheeled out of the room to use on someone that isn't brain dead.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234