Sheriff + Command Staff= Garbage
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff + Command Staff= Garbage

A pandemic in full swing, the Governor shutting down beaches, restaurants, gyms, parks etc.. telling people to socially distance themselves but wait! Do I hear a knock at the door? Its BSO civil division with a standby subpoena for a court date that wont be happening! Non essential civilian employees with no PPE's going door to door wasting everyone's time, putting themselves and others in jeopardy because some Commander or Captain wont make a decision! You cant make this shit up! Hey Sheriff Tony, stop flexing your bicep for a minute and start leading this agency through a difficult time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A pandemic in full swing, the Governor shutting down beaches, restaurants, gyms, parks etc.. telling people to socially distance themselves but wait! Do I hear a knock at the door? Its BSO civil division with a standby subpoena for a court date that wont be happening! Non essential civilian employees with no PPE's going door to door wasting everyone's time, putting themselves and others in jeopardy because some Commander or Captain wont make a decision! You cant make this shit up! Hey Sheriff Tony, stop flexing your bicep for a minute and start leading this agency through a difficult time.
    All civilians ALL, should be on two weeks off. Certified staff minimal crews. Close down all un necessary divisions and All specialized units are un necessary! All movement in the jail and release of all nonviolent offenders!

Unregistered
    Are you on crack? The world has not come to an end. Subpoenas and other court documents HAVE to be delivered, in a timely fashion. Whether the courts decides to hold the hearing or not is up too them. Now, I have received subpoenas several times, since my retirement. And, those were taped to my front door were simply taped to it. Now, we could have sworn personnel do that, i suppose. But, the deliverer faces no greater chance of exposure than they do walking into the grocery store. Unless you plan on retreating to the to the of a mountain and have NO contact with fellow human beings, for the rest of your life, you are going to be exposed to COVID-19.

Look, the response and hype to Covid-19, in the US, is nothing more than political hype driven by the media and the liberals. 5 to 10 million cases of influenza every year with 13,000 - 60,000 deaths a year [20,000 so far this year] and no one bats an eye, How is Covid different? Media hype, that is how. We did not shut down this country's economy for SARS, MERS, the Swine Flu, Bird flu, Zika, Nile virus or any other health problem. Also, COVID-19 is not classed as an EPIDEMIC, in the US. That is why the news media keep calling it a pandemic, which is nothing more than a serious disease which has been detected in more than one country. Get a grip.

Unregistered
    Talk is cheap until you get it. And since the fact is that it is deemed as a pandemic. A pandemic it is. Whether by media hype or whatever. Last time I checked I don’t walk around saying “hey billy you wanna get the flu or Zika or swine or bird or corona”.

So since you’re “retired” which would signify you’re old. I’d be mindful my friend. Because you might just be the lucky one who gets kicked in the rear by corona.

Unregistered
    Are you on crack? The world has not come to an end. Subpoenas and other court documents HAVE to be delivered, in a timely fashion. Whether the courts decides to hold the hearing or not is up too them. Now, I have received subpoenas several times, since my retirement. And, those were taped to my front door were simply taped to it. Now, we could have sworn personnel do that, i suppose. But, the deliverer faces no greater chance of exposure than they do walking into the grocery store. Unless you plan on retreating to the to the of a mountain and have NO contact with fellow human beings, for the rest of your life, you are going to be exposed to COVID-19.

Look, the response and hype to Covid-19, in the US, is nothing more than political hype driven by the media and the liberals. 5 to 10 million cases of influenza every year with 13,000 - 60,000 deaths a year [20,000 so far this year] and no one bats an eye, How is Covid different? Media hype, that is how. We did not shut down this country's economy for SARS, MERS, the Swine Flu, Bird flu, Zika, Nile virus or any other health problem. Also, COVID-19 is not classed as an EPIDEMIC, in the US. That is why the news media keep calling it a pandemic, which is nothing more than a serious disease which has been detected in more than one country. Get a grip.
    I was in a club last year. This chic fondled me . Guess what I got herpes...

Unregistered

Hopefully a total douchebag like you gets this supposed joke of a virus.....one less repubtard in the world.

Unregistered
    Hopefully a total douchebag like you gets this supposed joke of a virus.....one less repubtard in the world.
    Thank god Jeff stepped in for mask, we were given one. That’s right one cheep mask. Shows you how much this joke Temp Tony cares.

Unregistered
    Sounds like another Trump loving nut job. He called the virus a hoax.

Unregistered
    Sounds like another Trump loving nut job. He called the virus a hoax.
    The good thing about these repubtards that call the virus a hoax is when they hopefully get it and realize, hopefully too late, it wasn't a hoax. Unfortunately, they're a lot better spreading the virus than dying from it....shame.

Unregistered

And I’m receiving mailing from BSO

BSO making two days in a row how great temp is
    Sad, Broward deserves better Sara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast