Where is Haines - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Haines

Unregistered
    Haines is a coward. He has no skills to speak of when discussing his strong points. He only has power that was through someone else. The problem with his career is he isn’t going to find anyone as ignorant as Morgan to allow him to destroy them.

Unregistered
    Haines. No true Christian would drink gamble lie and cheat as much as you do. We should feel sorry for you but we don’t because you have no remorse and you will continue your reign of terror until Morgan is gone no matter what position he puts you in. Your a disgrace.

Unregistered
    Haines you are a mess. Closet drink a liar and cheat a coward who has destroyed this place

Unregistered
    We all wish Haines was totally gone. Take a few more too that need to go. Take Ross and Q and Gilmore and Pinney and Allday for starters

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all wish Haines was totally gone. Take a few more too that need to go. Take Ross and Q and Gilmore and Pinney and Allday for starters
    Those are the appetizers. We’ll have Mindyme and Forte for the main course and a few others can complete the meal ticket outta there! The rest of us will have a corona to Celebrate 🍺

Unregistered
    Ok, hold on why Ross and Q?

Unregistered
    Haines still has his little pervert hitman he put over IA to do his dirty work for him when he's gone. Frank shouldn't be over anything he was horrible to work for at the beach. The only time in the history of the agency you couldn't get anyone the transfer to the beach was when Frank was over it. Says a lot for a person when you have to bribe people with Costa glasses to come work for you and you still couldn't get anyone. Frank was pissed when he got kicked off the beach but look who swooped in and rescued him old dirty himself Haines. Found good use for him in IA so he could carry out his dirty work. That man should be constantly under an IA for the things he does and has done instead of over It.

Unregistered
    Ok, hold on why Ross and Q?
    Ross is an idiot but q is alright just not a ball of fire.

Unregistered
    10-4 about Q being no ball of fire!!! I used to think he was solid but he has had opportunity in his position to voice an opinion and defend some things and call other things wrong and he has sat there and done or said NOTHING and he knows it. I know it I have seen it and been screwed for HIS lack of courage to stand up and tell the truth or to say something about wrongdoing. Maybe Q is a nice guy but when you stand there frozen or to say to folks “I’ll deny I said this but...”. To use that catch phrase ought to tell you something. I and others have heard that from him.

Unregistered
    I still think Q is a pretty good guy but not a leader. I guess when you DO NOTHING and SAY NOTHING about wrongdoing and kind of slide up on the down low saying privately that something wasn’t done right you become a huge part of the problem and no doubt the secret SWAT brotherhood is part of his make up. What are you a likable Haines ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast