Where is Haines
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Haines

Unregistered

Where is Haines

Tomorrow starts a new week. Is Haines going to come back to work and face the music or is he going to hide out with his tail between his legs? Seems his plan to suck up to Simmons didn’t go like he wanted it to. He’s going to keep drawing his high dollar salary till May 1st when his self demotion takes effect. Then he will hope that Simmons won’t get rid of him after the election.
    Haines needs to save himself some embarrassment and just go ahead and leave now. Before karma comes through the door.

Unregistered
    That fat piece of trash cant retire. Couldn’t get a new job. Is HATED by everyone at this agency. Is a sexual deviant fueled by power which he is losing. Has no friends. Is regarded as a joke and failure. I almost feel sorry for him. I was going to say I was one of his victims but that would mean he won so no way am I a victim He should never be allowed to ride out the remaining years in obscurity. We all should shine the light on him every day and shun him and embarrass him as professionally often as we can. It should be easy since he is incapable of doing the job What a total failure you are Haines. You are a disgrace

Unregistered
    Can’t wait for things to get back to normal to see Haines NOT as a chief but wish he had to try to complete FTEP and FTO. How fun would that be. What a sorry excuse for a Deputy he is. Have to monitor his activity. No too easy it will be zero. How can a documented liar like Haines even testify in court. Then again has he ever except in civil cases against him? He is a total fraud. Being fat and a social misfit and sexual deviant are not good for this job but he has perfected them

Unregistered
    I hope he has to come back so Simmons can win the position and let Haines go.

Unregistered
    Who really cares where he is??? Hes not here! The odds of him getting really dealt with are extraordinary slim. I doubt there will be any consequences for any wrongs done. In the mean time thank the Lord for small favors! Hes not right here, right now. The fact he took a 'voluntary' demotion is enough for right now. I'm no fan of EH, but move on!

Unregistered
    If you were ever his victim you might not say move on. Some justice needs to be given

Unregistered
    The topic is Where is Haines... If you don't want to read it idiot don't open the it. There are plenty of other topics for you to look at so how about you move on. Go back to sucking up to Haines, Mindy or Alday.

Unregistered
    We should all care where he is. The fact that he remains with this agency should concern everyone. Are you kidding me? That fat idiot is really going to investigate and do do work? BS!!!!! Come on Haines you are such a tough guy smart guy so go to the bottom and prove yourself you jerk This new give me position smells so bad and it should make all of us mad. You either resign as is appropriate or go to the bottom.

Unregistered
    Demoted yet? What a piece of garbage Haines is

Unregistered
    You out there Haines? Is it beginning to hit you that no one here has any respect for you. Do you know that you have lied to yourself telling yourself how important you are and how smart you are and that you have contributed to law enforcement? We all know you are a fraud and are not mr intellectual or Christian as you say. You are pitiful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast