Courthouse Closed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I love that all you fat worthless old f*king scammer aren’t getting your worthless OT. Scumd*cks

Unregistered

Actor suspended by Twitter for Showing Naked Pic of Gillum

Great actor James Woods has had his freedom of speech squashed by Twitter for posting a pic of "rising Democrat star" Andrew Gillum, who was laying naked in soiled towels at a Miami hotel room with a gay male prostitute.

Twitter, a Left wing social media rag, is trying to protect Gillum, so they suspended Woods' account.

The cat is out of the bag. Gillum could hide in rehab all he wants. His career over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love that all you fat worthless old f*king scammer aren’t getting your worthless OT. Scumd*cks
    HAHAHA, but as soon as this blows over we will be back to making that Ching!!! Now all I have to do is call the detail office and take your sh*t.

Unregistered
    Great actor James Woods has had his freedom of speech squashed by Twitter for posting a pic of "rising Democrat star" Andrew Gillum, who was laying naked in soiled towels at a Miami hotel room with a gay male prostitute.

Twitter, a Left wing social media rag, is trying to protect Gillum, so they suspended Woods' account.

The cat is out of the bag. Gillum could hide in rehab all he wants. His career over.
    Nobody is hiding what happened. Gillam in the hotel room with the gay prostitute and the meth was all over the national news. But what does any of this have to do with BSO?

Unregistered
    What you mean is you want real men doing your lazy Azz nothing work. Bring it on but when we show your lazy azz up you will be sent to the jail and assist the detention deputies as the do boys for a month.
    Is the same courthouse deputies that let a murder suspect escape? I’m sure my job is safe. Why don’t you retire already so we don’t have to have any future embarrassments...

Unregistered
    Is the same courthouse deputies that let a murder suspect escape? I’m sure my job is safe. Why don’t you retire already so we don’t have to have any future embarrassments...
    I guarantee your one of the worthless ones at a district doing nothing. Others have to pull your weight while you take your hour lunch breaks and never get out of the car. With that said F off b1tch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12