Pollick drives his campaign vehicle through CB Smith park and gets a BOO by many. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The w/m that drives that car, apparently he was waiting to get tested. You better hope you don't have to wait in that line. Buddy think before writing this is about safety not votes take your head out your butt and focus on your surroundings, in case you haven't heard a virus is circulating in Broward. You better stop watching Pollock and check your own ass....Warning that guy that drives that car don't take no stuff. Say something to him see how that works out..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The w/m that drives that car, apparently he was waiting to get tested. You better hope you don't have to wait in that line. Buddy think before writing this is about safety not votes take your head out your butt and focus on your surroundings, in case you haven't heard a virus is circulating in Broward. You better stop watching Pollock and check your own ass....Warning that guy that drives that car don't take no stuff. Say something to him see how that works out..
    Ooh is he a tough guy? You have us all scared.

Unregistered
    This is something he would do. Hope he gets slammed in the election. The last person we need is Pollack
    Who's the first person we need? I hope you don't say Phony Tony. The other candidates are horrible aside from Vasquez but unfortunately he isn't treacherous enough to be sheriff.

Unregistered
    Man that’s a dam lie. Did he get tested at every test center? He was driving around without a worry but only to capture potential voters. This is something a low life would do so go blow your sh1t somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Man that’s a dam lie. Did he get tested at every test center? He was driving around without a worry but only to capture potential voters. This is something a low life would do so go blow your sh1t somewhere else.
    People like this who try to capitalize on situations like this have no room to be a part of public service.

Unregistered
    You big Dummy you just shot yourself in the Azzz you followed him around, you saw him at different testing sites. You were out soliciting votes following that car around shame shame shame. Go somewhere find yourself another race your desperate and stupid a complete 0...

Unregistered
    For your information the person that was driving that Al Pollack car. Was there to get tested and did wait six and a half hours like everybody else did and he was tested so you don't know what the hell you're talking about?
    What a coincidence...testing with Al Pollock vehicle. Disgraceful

Unregistered
    Is this the right time to attempt to get votes when people are waiting in line to be tested for the Corona Virus? This guy has no sympathy or class. He will never get votes by many. Go home and stay home BSO don’t want you. You were a lier and a scammer looking for a quick white chick when you were here and glad to see you gone.
    That’s such a low move. We will never vote for this guy in. So many people died and he is looking for votes. Very sad and no class.

Unregistered
    You big Dummy you just shot yourself in the Azzz you followed him around, you saw him at different testing sites. You were out soliciting votes following that car around shame shame shame. Go somewhere find yourself another race your desperate and stupid a complete 0...
    We were told but I personally saw the vehicle at CB Smith park Azzhole. It’s an obvious vehicle you couldn’t miss dip Sh1t. Who the hell would want to make this up. Tell your boy to have consideration for the family going through tough times.

Unregistered
    Who ever you are writing bad things about Al, Your a *****. Why don't you take your lies and shove them up your ass. Post who you are. Its my car I rapped it for Al. My name is Marco and I stand behind Al all the way. You have a beef with Al, Take it up with me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast