Academy fitness
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Academy fitness

Unregistered

Academy fitness

What are the fitness activities like in the academy? What should I expect?

Unregistered
    With all due respect, If you're already scared then this isn't the place for you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all due respect, If you're already scared then this isn't the place for you
    How do you know this person is scared and doesn’t just want the info so they can blow it out of the water?

Unregistered

With all due respect, I'll apply elsewhere. I don't need 30 years of this type of negativity, and immediately assuming the worst about me. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should learn how to read, I’m surprised you were hired with your lack of common sense. No where in my question does it state that I am afraid. My question is, what should I expect?

Unregistered
    What are the fitness activities like in the academy? What should I expect?
    I was going to offer honest advice, but since you cannot seem to contain your anger and deal with sarcastic comments from current employees: do us a favor and apply somewhere else. You are a sensitive cupcake who will have a horrible time dealing with suspects who bad mouth you. Want a lollipop and your blankie? Anywhere you go, you will find grumpy cops. Deal with it.

Unregistered
    With all due respect, I'll apply elsewhere. I don't need 30 years of this type of negativity, and immediately assuming the worst about me. Thanks.
    Stop being lazy and do your own research. There are multiple videos on YouTube and other forums online that will give you all the answers you need. Panzie!

Unregistered
    Too late. You already lost me.

Unregistered
    The honest hard working employees apologize for the childish ones that are unhappy. I am embarrassed for the manner they treated you. I am sure I am next on the criticism list, just watch.

Unregistered
    I was going to offer honest advice, but since you cannot seem to contain your anger and deal with sarcastic comments from current employees: do us a favor and apply somewhere else. You are a sensitive cupcake who will have a horrible time dealing with suspects who bad mouth you. Want a lollipop and your blankie? Anywhere you go, you will find grumpy cops. Deal with it.
    All I see in this community is people complaining about the agency, I’ve been considering not joining the agency because of that. Other than that I have thick skin, just looking for an answer to my original post not bs comments.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast