CC Lateral - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CC Lateral

Unregistered
    Our training staff things there’s gods gift to CCPD because they go to jiu jitsu and were on the cover of a calendar once.

Unregistered
    So they probably won’t like an instructor, senior fto, and corporal from another state? Guess I’ll look elsewhere. We value good laterals at my agency

Unregistered
    Once you make it through FTO you’ll be fine. You’ll never be an instructor here though. Excuse your not part of their club. But u til your out in your own they’ll all perceive you as a threat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So they probably won’t like an instructor, senior fto, and corporal from another state? Guess I’ll look elsewhere. We value good laterals at my agency

Come to Lee County SO. We’d love to have you.

Unregistered
    The comment saying Training would treat you differently is BS. Training guys do a great job, and they do not treat anyone differently. Sounds like someone's bitter. You would be very welcomed here.

Unregistered
    I like to hear all the different opinions. I’m sure it is like every LE agency where certain ppl are bitter. I see a few negative nancies about Cape Coral on here but overall the reviews are fairly positive.

Unregistered
    The comment saying Training would treat you differently is BS. Training guys do a great job, and they do not treat anyone differently. Sounds like someone's bitter. You would be very welcomed here.
    I would assume that’s their biggest problem. They are treated the same as a total new boot and they want special treatment. I don’t see anything wrong with everyone being treated the same. And one of the guys who’s been in training forever is just a **** in general, has nothing to do with you he’s just kind of a ****, it is what it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12