Hey Rod: come Out of your coma. There’s a pandemic going on!

Unregistered

Hey Rod: come Out of your coma. There’s a pandemic going on!

While Rod, and the PBA, stays silent and is AWOL during this pandemic we are sucking wind out here risking our necks trying to deal with the situation.
    Rod
    Could care less whether we have proper safety equipment or not. We hear absolutely nothing from Rod or the PBA. It’s almost as if he not aware that there’s a pandemic going on. Wake up dude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While Rod, and the PBA, stays silent and is AWOL during this pandemic we are sucking wind out here risking our necks trying to deal with the situation.
    Rod
    Could care less whether we have proper safety equipment or not. We hear absolutely nothing from Rod or the PBA. It’s almost as if he not aware that there’s a pandemic going on. Wake up dude.
    Rod is not responsible. If you have an issue with the equipmemt, contact your Rep. They will address it. If not contact the PBA directly. The PBA is not here to babysit you or change your diaper.I don't see JM coming to our rescue either. Reminds me of the time we were eating sandwiches during a hurricane.

Unregistered
    Rod should be speaking up for us. He is the president. Besides, our reps can’t reach Rod either. He is in perpetual hibernation.
    Why he became president is beyond my comprehension. Step don dude. Give us a break.