27 over on you and your family durring crisis and 33 anal dry..on you thanks brass

Unregistered

27 over on you and your family durring crisis and 33 anal dry..on you thanks brass

You guys took away access to emergency funds that we need to help our families in this emergency situation. Chief got his 12* hour shift, he wanted imposed that NO ONE wants, this is what this city manager and
    our command staff think of you when we all need each other the most. Our FOP president is a figure head when we need him to not be MIA and we need him to fight for us. You are FORCING the officers and sergeants to bang off sick . YOU ARE AMAZING AT DESTROYING MORALE , Where are our masks and gloves and PPE gear ? You are throwing us into the shark tank in harms way and then take our access to help our families financially durring this emergency. We are supposed to be the anchors to keep society working, you are making us victims here at work and now at home . Pay attention mr. City manager it's called. FEMA Money and your big fat GEO BOND, did you already squander all the tax payers GEO BOND FUNDS? THIS will blow up on you and it's all going to be your fault and you will not escape the consequences of it. Fools .

Unregistered
    Save all the spring break money you didn’t want to work because we needed to be with our families. I think 8 days at home will be nice.

Unregistered
    People are litterly dying and 3/4 of thier families are out of work ,but the real priority is clearly saving money .... assistant city manager has 7 sorority sisters with no prior government service experience working for her out of city hall each making six figure salary, plus benefits, plus cars, plus paid weekends off...... F*UCK THIS PLACE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys took away access to emergency funds that we need to help our families in this emergency situation. Chief got his 12* hour shift, he wanted imposed that NO ONE wants, this is what this city manager and
    our command staff think of you when we all need each other the most. Our FOP president is a figure head when we need him to not be MIA and we need him to fight for us. You are FORCING the officers and sergeants to bang off sick . YOU ARE AMAZING AT DESTROYING MORALE , Where are our masks and gloves and PPE gear ? You are throwing us into the shark tank in harms way and then take our access to help our families financially durring this emergency. We are supposed to be the anchors to keep society working, you are making us victims here at work and now at home . Pay attention mr. City manager it's called. FEMA Money and your big fat GEO BOND, did you already squander all the tax payers GEO BOND FUNDS? THIS will blow up on you and it's all going to be your fault and you will not escape the consequences of it. Fools .
    You are a greedy funker, get a life!

Unregistered
    Can't wait for MDW

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't wait for MDW
    I'm off that week (300 hours available in sick time) bye felicia.... I can play fuk fuk too I feel a fever comming on for this 72 hour bug

Unregistered
    Me too I feel a bunch of sick days coming on I will play the game too. Just as the same old people have played for years.