What a scum bag - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a scum bag

Unregistered
    Before you call me Shreks buddy, I don’t care who wins. Neither represent what a sheriff should be. This sheriff will win but will be investigated again, which embarrasses the badge.

Unregistered

Pitiful

There will be no more investigations Shrek and Pignose have tried and failed with there garbage!
    You are an embarrassment stay off this site with your BS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be no more investigations Shrek and Pignose have tried and failed with there garbage!
    FDLE Report: "Up until she told him she was pregnant, he had always spoken to her kindly. However, after telling him, he began to speak to her in an aggressive, serious loud tone. She described the tone as chilling."

If you want to talk an embarrassment, you don't have to look any further than Carmine Marceno. He has embarrassed himself, the badge, the uniform, and the entire LCSO membership. Those members deserve better.

Unregistered

the whore

Get some new BS you idiot there was never a pregnancy

Unregistered
    There will be another investigation, Collier said so

Unregistered
    Get some new BS you idiot there was never a pregnancy
    FDLE Investigative Report (Direct quote from phone text from Maraceno to Williams): " I BEG you please not have this child. Beg is an understatement. A child deserves two parents."

Williams knew it, Marceno knew it, and now the community knows it. In fact Marcenno went on the news programs and admitted it.

Unregistered

the whore

You have too much time on your hands Shrek
    Cant you go out and show your lardass around town

Unregistered
    When Intel has to raise there right hand you go to jail. It is illegal and it is being done. Do this for me and I’ll give you $$$!!

Unregistered
    He is giving orders to employees to bug vehicles and research IP addresses. They know it is illegal.

Unregistered
    Shit he is placing cameras in offices did not think it would get out losers?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast