PBA should suspend their PBA salaries
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA should suspend their PBA salaries

We the members have lost off duty work and have had to cut back. And, yet we are the ones who pay dues for PBA leaders to have cushy salaries on top of their county salaries. The least they can do is suspend their PBA salaries and feel the pinch like the rest of us do.
    I’m probably pissing in the wind with the suggestion because this cast of characters are all about themselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We the members have lost off duty work and have had to cut back. And, yet we are the ones who pay dues for PBA leaders to have cushy salaries on top of their county salaries. The least they can do is suspend their PBA salaries and feel the pinch like the rest of us do.
    I’m probably pissing in the wind with the suggestion because this cast of characters are all about themselves.
    Makes no sense you will make more during alpha bravo in a week or so hey blanca / stephanie hows ur new jobs???

Unregistered
    Good luck with the PBA doing anything to hurt themselves, especially $$ paid by us the members.

Unregistered
    Notice how this topic is not touched by Stahl or Greenwell. Suspend their PBA salaries now! Wake up board of directors

Unregistered
    Notice how this topic is not touched by Stahl or Greenwell. Suspend their PBA salaries now! Wake up board of directors
    Why would we suspend anyones salaries? Not one cop has lost or will lose job. Im on board at PBA and at least most of the exec board is working 12 hour days as usual

Get over your derangement

Unregistered
    Why would we suspend anyones salaries? Not one cop has lost or will lose job. Im on board at PBA and at least most of the exec board is working 12 hour days as usual

Get over your derangement
    OMG that’s hilarious! First you are Steadman Stahl (fingerprints remember) and Stahl has never worked 12 hours in any given week. What a laugh! Thanks for that - it breaks up the shit going on.

Unregistered
    So I cornered a PBA board delegate and asked if he approved Stahls’ PBA salary. He said it never came up that he knew of.
    I don’t want to identify him but he was in the dark about many things. I then said
    Why do you waste your Time going to the meeting And he had no response.

Unregistered
    So I cornered a PBA board delegate and asked if he approved Stahls’ PBA salary. He said it never came up that he knew of.
    I don’t want to identify him but he was in the dark about many things. I then said
    Task Force Jenkins is coming in hot for Stahl’s position this election

Unregistered
    I really don’t care who it is as long as it’s not incompetent Stahl.

Unregistered
    Fake news Stahl is paid by county his position set 20 years ago by the board under rivera gets a stipend to make up for the extra hours worked but not paid by the county, jenkins gets one also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast