Ppe - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ppe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would have been nice if we had our new uniforms. How much longer is that going to take? Probably another couple of years. Who is in charge of that mess?
    The same captain in charge of supplies that we don’t have. I bet her liquor cabinet is well stocked.

Unregistered
    Drop participants, be smart and leave!!!
    DROP: Making about 170k a year between salary and DROP watching the waves hit the shore in district 1.

You pups in D3 where there is no compliance are probably the ones who need to be smart.

Unregistered
    DROP: Making about 170k a year between salary and DROP watching the waves hit the shore in district 1.

You pups in D3 where there is no compliance are probably the ones who need to be smart.
    Hey Wave Watcher.
    I would check your account because even the guys that have their drop money in a safe spot are getting their asses handed to them in this market.

Unregistered

When you stop watching the waves, and have to go to a call, I hope that you don't get it. I hope you don't have any underlying condition and get it, I hope that you don't take it home, and give it to a family member.

Money isn't everything! This shit is real and it is only going to get worse. Police officers, EMT, dispatchers, have already died from this thing.

Are you one of these, if its meant to be, its meant to be or its not going to happen to me.

Are you guys wearing gloves and mask???? I heard the answer is a no. God Speed my brother/sister. Be safe!

Unregistered

Moron

Hey Wave Watcher.
    I would check your account because even the guys that have their drop money in a safe spot are getting their asses handed to them in this market.
    You might want to check in couple months. The economy will roar back cause Trump is trusted and he loves America. The waves are really nice at Gandy.

Unregistered
    Hey Wave Watcher.
    Market goes up, market goes down. Unless your cashing out it does not matter. You have to roll it. If my DROP account is down I’m just moving it to another account where I’m buying cheaper It will go up the same time the pension fund goes back up. Nothing lost in the long run.

Unregistered
    Market goes up, market goes down. Unless your cashing out it does not matter. You have to roll it. If my DROP account is down I’m just moving it to another account where I’m buying cheaper It will go up the same time the pension fund goes back up. Nothing lost in the long run.
    You are not in the DROP. You just do not move your DROP money like that.

Unregistered
    You my friend have NO ****ING CLUE what you are talking about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123