What would JP be doing now if he was Director? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why are you still talking about him, he is out. Let’s now roll with a new perspective , good or less it’s a change. I think our new Director has done his homework on the last Director and he will make changes to make this Department great again. I believe that only the higher up ppl are the ones that post negative things on the Director. He is a good fresh start and is still under the ownership of Mayor Gimenez therefore, at least he is trying old school

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you still talking about him, he is out. Let’s now roll with a new perspective , good or less it’s a change. I think our new Director has done his homework on the last Director and he will make changes to make this Department great again. I believe that only the higher up ppl are the ones that post negative things on the Director. He is a good fresh start and is still under the ownership of Mayor Gimenez therefore, at least he is trying old school
    He would be running up & down halls screaming to create chaos because everything is running good.

Unregistered
    I can go the rest of my life without ever seeing or hearing from that POS JP.

Let’s move forward from the absolute worst leadership MDPD has ever seen.

Unregistered
    The only positive of the UPS slaughter was it got JP to resign

Unregistered
    He’d be doing the same thing he’s always done, laughing at you cry babies who should worry about yourselves. Pretty sad your life still has time to worry about him. Just do your job.

You may think your the boss in your head, but you really aren’t. I hope he’s enjoying retirement and hopefully you will too someday. Grow up and stop embarrassing our department and profession. Civilians read this crap and it just makes our jobs more difficult to overcome the distrust.
    Thank you for those encouraging words ex/chauffeur man. What are you up to these days?

Unregistered
    Thank you for those encouraging words ex/chauffeur man. What are you up to these days?
    Is JP on watch list since he has no attention these days?

Unregistered
    Is JP on watch list since he has no attention these days?
    He’s busy Trumping around, blaming the world for his shortcomings.

Unregistered
    He’s busy Trumping around, blaming the world for his shortcomings.
    Taking rectal temperatures!

Unregistered
    Secretly calling all of the unqualified majors that he promoted to stay relevant. Obviously, they don’t answer back anymore. Hahaha

Unregistered
    Secretly calling all of the unqualified majors that he promoted to stay relevant. Obviously, they don’t answer back anymore. Hahaha
    Stay relevant? lol buddy 96% have never been close to relevant. Some are barely LEOs to begin with.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast