Closure of HCSO Gyms

Unregistered

Closure of HCSO Gyms

Per the Legal Bulletin

“However, this does not apply to facilities which are (c) are interior to any fire or police stations”

No problem dispatching calls where deps constantly risk exposure, but I guess maintaining necessary physical/mental health is too risky.

Unregistered
    You are a first responder, that’s what we do. Did somebody mislead you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Per the Legal Bulletin

“However, this does not apply to facilities which are (c) are interior to any fire or police stations”

No problem dispatching calls where deps constantly risk exposure, but I guess maintaining necessary physical/mental health is too risky.

It doesn't matter if it makes no sense. it's all about perception.

Unregistered
    Per the Legal Bulletin

Quit trying to sound intelligent, dumb fukc. Another attempt by steroid boy to think he’s real cute and suave. The gym is closed. What the fukc are you gonna do about it, meat head? You don’t need to workout anyway since you’re a damn steroid boy.

Unregistered
    You never used the gym anyway, puzzy. Don’t act like you’re a victim now.

Unregistered
    who is steroid boy?

Unregistered
    There has been a steroid boy that is pro HCSO CC that posts on here. Somewhere along the lines someone reversed it. Now they refer to random people that post the BS about the agency as steroid boy. Stupid tactic.

Unregistered
    Ahh, thanks

Unregistered
    There has been a steroid boy that is pro HCSO CC that posts on here. Somewhere along the lines someone reversed it. Now they refer to random people that post the BS about the agency as steroid boy. Stupid tactic.
    Then post his initials so others know what you’re talking about. Otherwise I’m guessing he is anti cc and somebody is playing games.