Alph bravo

Thread: Alph bravo

Unregistered

Alph bravo

How about letting people volunteer to go Alpha Bravo. It would help on the street and give the extra manpower. Those that don’t want to wont have too until a time comes to it if it does. Just saying I’m ready to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about letting people volunteer to go Alpha Bravo. It would help on the street and give the extra manpower. Those that don’t want to wont have too until a time comes to it if it does. Just saying I’m ready to go.
    Single and broke ?

Unregistered
    Or a couple years from Drop is probably more likely. I would volunteer too as would a lot of guys.

Unregistered
    So castor says most likely going to stay at home order “early next week” shouldn’t we go alpha bravo on Sunday?

Unregistered
    You would think with all the violent crime going on he would increase manpower 10 fold. Feds cover the bill what is he waiting for??

Unregistered
    Let the dot makers take each other out. When the Kung Flu crisis is over there will be no one left to commit dot worthy crimes.

Unregistered
    That’s what Chicago and Baltimore practice and no one seems to give a sh it when a local thug is taken out by another local thug. The good folks that are trapped in these neighborhoods know exactly what time it is.

Unregistered
    There is not going to be a Alpha/ Bravo. City already said they can’t afford it and although they will eventually get reimbursed it would take years and they are not fronting that much money. There will be some overtime but it will not be the entire dept.

Unregistered
    FEMA stated that they only have a certain amount of money for each department. We may only be reimbursed for half of what we pay out.

Cancel the BWC and Shitspotter programs and get us some safety equipment because this mess ain’t going away anytime soon.