John Jenkins is the only one with real leadership skills - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins flabby skin ( his girlfriend complains) cant beat up his wife let alone stedmon. Hes all tal soft ass ***** like his hero JP lol!
    Yes Steadman we know it’s you. You’re trying to be cute but it no work estupido.

Unregistered
    Yes Steadman we know it’s you. You’re trying to be cute but it no work estupido.
    Screw stedman too im not him but jenkins is ten times worse hes fake and keeps hitting on cops wives scummy

Unregistered
    Screw stedman too im not him but jenkins is ten times worse hes fake and keeps hitting on cops wives scummy
    No matter how poorly you try to convince us that you are not Steadman you are indeed him. Which proves, yet again, that you are a pu$$y extraordinaries because it’s the only way you will trash JJ-behind his back but you won’t tell him face to face.

Unregistered
    No matter how poorly you try to convince us that you are not Steadman you are indeed him. Which proves, yet again, that you are a pu$$y extraordinaries because it’s the only way you will trash JJ-behind his back but you won’t tell him face to face.
    Noone is afraid of flabby skinned poser jenkins

Unregistered
    Noone is afraid of flabby skinned poser jenkins
    Steadman. Steadman, Steadman, Your English no es bueno. Stop handing yourself up. I’m looking out for you bud.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is all about himself he recently stole 50 hours of overtime from other lieutenants by putting himself on the EOC command post ask anyone there. What shows his true colors and greed is he gets a stipend from our dues money to cover hours 41-60 per week first 40 are covered by county refernce the detachment

Unregistered
    Steadman. Steadman, Steadman, Your English no es bueno. Stop handing yourself up. I’m looking out for you bud.
    How did a redneck trailer park alcoholic from KKK land Homestead ever get elected union president for the biggest police department in the southeastern United States. I think if we look into it we will find there was voter fraud done.

Unregistered
    How did a redneck trailer park alcoholic from KKK land Homestead ever get elected union president for the biggest police department in the southeastern United States. I think if we look into it we will find there was voter fraud done.
    The members most of whom are hispanic and black voted for Stahl because they know he's QRU they voted for him over the fake hispanic davie racist john rivera. Not only did Stahl win he won by 600 plus votes!!!!

Unregistered
    And now we are suffering from our decision. Bad move on our part but we have to live with our decision.
    During the time Stahl was VP he seemed like he knew what he was doing. But , now we realize that he was riding on the Presidents’ successes. Now that he makes the decisions we get to see what an incompetent coward Stahl really is.

Unregistered
    You retards want to give accolades to somebody that beat his wife left his kids covered up a homicide, hooked up 33’s with cushy jobs and cars not to mention the amount of overtime and training he approved for anybody that would stroke his ego. A person who is terminated for theft. I am no fan of Stedman but I am not a fan of a COP that should’ve been arrested numerous times for everything from battery to theft of our PV funds. He benefited and rips all the benefits and has no problem running over his own mother to get ahead. You guys need to understand that this entire leadership has been in cahoots since they took out the old regime that they broke bread with in each others houses. Jenkins just like everyone else stands for Himself and not us. Wake up!! New Leadership across the Board!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast