Why close?

Thread: Why close?

Unregistered

Why close?

If abt is only issuing official notices, told not to arrest, and the result will be a 1,000 fine or 7 day suspension why would or should a business close? A 1,000 fine and 7 day suspension is nothing compared to being closed for 30 days. A business would be stupid for closing. I would Chance it.

Unregistered
    u will b assign 2 quarantine center soon 2 guard the gates u must make sure no infected enters there will b no more official notice given lockdown 4 gamma sector starting very soon so prepare

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If abt is only issuing official notices, told not to arrest, and the result will be a 1,000 fine or 7 day suspension why would or should a business close? A 1,000 fine and 7 day suspension is nothing compared to being closed for 30 days. A business would be stupid for closing. I would Chance it.
    This man right here should be a senior manager. The incompetence of this department is mind blowing

Unregistered
    Suspended 7 days = 1 day a week for seven weeks. Not bad.

Unregistered
    u will b assign 2 quarantine center soon 2 guard the gates u must make sure no infected enters there will b no more official notice given lockdown 4 gamma sector starting very soon so prepare
    Gamma Sector code acknowledged. Switch to freq 34.445.31 I repeat 34.445.31. Once you have the sector leader begin travel to post. No comms past 76.4 for 1130zulu.

Unregistered
    Gamma Sector code acknowledged. Switch to freq 34.445.31 I repeat 34.445.31. Once you have the sector leader begin travel to post. No comms past 76.4 for 1130zulu.
    I'm tracking

Unregistered
    I don’t know what the new norm is for abt but with EO being turned down no ability to arrest and the secretary telling people do what you need to survive we just drove around witting down lists we don’t even look anymore. I kind of like it. Very easy.

Unregistered
    I don’t know what the new norm is for abt but with EO being turned down no ability to arrest and the secretary telling people do what you need to survive we just drove around witting down lists we don’t even look anymore. I kind of like it. Very easy.
    I think most people realize that, fortunately. We are lucky to have jobs right now. Especially the ISII's, as they don't even have to get out of their cars!