Corona - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corona

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just read that we will be setting up checkpoints and conducting stops on the interstates on all vehicles from states that have high rate of coronavirus. Is there a plan to protect troopers during the stop? It’s going to be difficult maintaining a safe distance. If you saw what happened in New York City to some of our brother officers there, many of them quickly developed the virus.. Are there any plans in the works?
    Yeah go back to watching CNN and keep your fake news.

Unregistered

Traffic stops on out-of-state tags

I just read that we will be setting up checkpoints and conducting stops on the interstates on all vehicles from states that have high rate of coronavirus. Is there a plan to protect troopers during the stop? It’s going to be difficult maintaining a safe distance. If you saw what happened in New York City to some of our brother officers there, many of them quickly developed the virus.. Are there any plans in the works?
    Rubbish.

Here is the order:
    https://www.mysuncoast.com/2020/03/2...ana-travelers/

Unregistered
    Your theory is moot. You would be shocked at the immaturity in some high paying municipal police departments. And yet, they are making anywhere from 70k (base) to 120k (with OT). How do you explain the higher pay of the municipal Miami PD department (after looking at their threads)?

Again, your theory is moot.
    Must’ve hit on your sensitivities moot man 😂 They’re making more because they’re worth more than you. They’re making more because citizens respect them more than you. They’re making more because they do more than stop cars on a highway. I can’t believe you even asked why real police officers in Miami make more than you 😂 I’m done!

Unregistered
    Must’ve hit on your sensitivities moot man 😂 They’re making more because they’re worth more than you. They’re making more because citizens respect them more than you. They’re making more because they do more than stop cars on a highway. I can’t believe you even asked why real police officers in Miami make more than you 😂 I’m done!
    “Real Police” in Miami, now that is funny!

Unregistered
    Why would you make a joke of this virus? Thousands of people are dying from this and thousands more will die. Perhaps, it may be a member of your family, a fellow trooper, or even you. Being in a state of denial is not going to stop it. Being frightened and making jokes about it is not going to stop it.
    Oh STFU you woosie. Swine flu infected and killed MANY more people but you weren't crying then probably. We are Floridians: we made it through Cat 5 storms, tornadoes, months of severe humidity, and more. Once the hype wears down, this virus will fade off into the distance and life will return to normal. I bet you must be a lady named Karen who's demanding to speak with a manager. Go make some home-school lessons for your obnoxious kids.

Unregistered

OK

When your parents, brother or sister, or wife/husband dies of this, maybe won’t laugh so hard.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-s...nother-hotspot

Unregistered

Read the order and shut up

Yeah go back to watching CNN and keep your fake news.
    Maybe you need to read the order and follow what the governor is saying. Otherwise, find yourself another job Follow the governor’s orders or resign.

Unregistered
    Maybe you need to read the order and follow what the governor is saying. Otherwise, find yourself another job Follow the governor’s orders or resign.
    I will follow orders given. I will also be a witness when the civil lawsuits start coming in. Go back to your clan's headquarters.

Unregistered
    Of course FHP is making jokes. What would you expect? Too many troopers don’t have the education of teachers, nurses, doctors, or even the janitorial workers who are keeping citizens safer from the virus. I know the nurses and doctors need sanitizer and masks more than troopers, who should’ve learned how to wash their hands by now. The next time you ask why troopers aren’t paid more take a look at this thread.
    No we're just no the gullible fools those lemmings are.

Unregistered
    None of this is a joke. People are dying and there is a high risk to law enforcement. Have any shift changes been made and what are the plan for keeping us safe? Enough with the childish stuff.
    Agreed! Also, China are buying all the stock in this county...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast